Well just got back a bit ago from our cabin in central Wisconsin .maria and I and Steven and his buddy left Friday ,and decided to spend an extra day. Hers a pic from Saturday,and it was beautiful !

After getting our license,we did a little fishing,but came up empty handed.

These are on the Wisconsin river,in Nekoosa.my dad has been going there for close to fifty years,and I went when I was a kid.now I'm taking steven . Then a little four wheeling on our 3.5 acres.i had to take the princess for her ride of course!
.bellas loves riding the wheeler! course then it's time for a fire...and since I am the boss,I put Steven and maria to work chopping some wood!

I was just there in case some emergency procedures had to be undertaken!lol Also saw a few turkeys(dick?) running around.this lady had all her feathers up,but by the time I snapped the pic,she had put em down,and started running into the woods.she had about five or six guys a courtin her.
. And last is a little advertising display for a body shop!

Not sure if this baby ever actually drove down the road,but it looks like it may have!would be awesome to drive something like that,! We are talking rat rod!
Wished we could've stayed a little longer,bUt there's always next time! And it's always good to get back home! Mick

Last edited by oldnfuelish; Mon Mar 26 2012 04:39 PM.

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick