One of the toughest things on this site is putting a value to restored gas pumps. One, because there are different levels of "restoration" and, two, because you get such disparate valuations depending on who's talking. I buy and sell gas pumps as part of my collecting habit. I don't have a store front and don't feel that I sell at "retail" level (whatever that means in the antiques arena). As such, I price pumps at what I think they will realistically sell for on this site or craigslist/facebook. And the values I give contemplate the same. Others on here restore pumps for a living and/or have a retail space to sell restored pumps. They will give you prices, which I feel, are out of the realm of reality for most normal collectors just trying to sell out of their garage. The other thing you run in to is, any more, restored pumps are much more difficult to sell than good, clean unrestored pumps...everyone nowadays wants original pumps with "patina" (again, another word which has somewhat lost its meaning). Anyways, that's a long-winded explanation to get to the following...in my opinion, the visible is worth about $1600-2000 and the Bennett Texaco is worth in the $1200-1500 range. Those are prices ranges in which I would expect the pumps to sell relatively quickly with little hassle on one of the aforementioned forums.

Best of luck.