Hi Chris, the top of my particular Seloil cabinet tapers 10 degrees front and back. I contacted Jim’s Garage (buy my pump parts from) and asked for the closest fit pump globe holder. He suggested the Wayne 60 globe topper would be closest. He was correct, I just had to die grind the inner ring a little to accommodate fit within 1/8 inch. I added a home made gasket and that was close enough for me. Question 2, As the cabinet was already brown, I simply sanded it to remove finger dirt. The globe and holder I sprayed (Krylon spray can) brown primer. Then I simply brushed using a good exterior red paint, one coat, very fine to let some streaks of brown to show through, criss crossing strokes with the brush to give a rough,worn paint effect. Trick, before it fully cure dries, I spray can paint stripper on just some areas to lightly bubble and look like wear. If it bubbles to much, you can tamp it with a rag or paper towel to stop and flatten the bubbling. Will get back to you on the wiring, need to take some pictures.