Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Thread Like Summary
farmboy70
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#710221 05/26/2018 2:16 AM
by AlbertaNorthStar
AlbertaNorthStar
I purchased this pump in February after following up on a online ad. It was only a half hour drive from my house to a farm in Schuler, Alberta. The farmers father had bought the pump 30 years ago and had it stored in his shop. Unfortunately he had passed away before he got around to restoring it. I made a deal and promised to share pictures of the completed pump when it was finished. Here are a few pictures of the initial tear down and the glass bead abrasive blast on the frame and panels. One door was very dented and warped and would end up requiring more time than I would have like with a hammer and dolly.
Attached Images
Liked Replies
#710429 May 29th a 02:21 AM
by AlbertaNorthStar
AlbertaNorthStar
I had the door glass and ad glass installed at a local glass shop. The ad glass has to be cut down a bit and they did a excellent job with the cut and install. I applied the decals, I had wanted to put porcelain reproduction North Star signs on the door but unfortunately I couldn’t find any. Here is the finished pump. I had started the project on February 3rd and completed it on March 12th.
Attached Images
1 member likes this

Support the expenses of Oldgas.com. Thanks!

Copyright © 2024 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved