Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Thread Like Summary
Norcal_FlyingA
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#749225 05/23/2020 4:05 PM
by Norcal_FlyingA
Norcal_FlyingA
Hi there! New guy here from Windsor, CA. Somewhat of a rookie collector but been a fan of vintage petroliana for a while. I had a bit of an oil can collection and some signs but all were lost in the 2017 Tubbs fire. Fortunately a pair of Tokheim gas pumps that I found years ago were not at the house, so I still have them. I recently acquired a couple Rheem Bennett Highboy oil dispensers, on which was refurbished years ago and one that is all surface rust. Working toward creating a bit of a vintage service station scene with a shed in the back yard. Looking forward to learning more and enjoy seeing what others have found, refurbished and display. As you can probably tell from my profile name, I am a Flying A fan. They were a brand born in California and San Francisco, and we have a gas station nearby in Santa Rosa, that uses the Flying A livery. I am also a car guy and have a 32 Ford Tudor, as well as a fan of vintage tools and machinery and recently acquired an early 30's Atlas Lathe. Thanks for having!
Liked Replies
#750007 Jun 6th a 02:43 AM
by MATT ALVAREZ
MATT ALVAREZ
When I saw your city I was wondering if you had been to the Stoke Ranch. I have been going every year sense 2006 and was there in 2002. I was there one other year but do not remember the date.
1 member likes this

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved