Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Thread Like Summary
Gasman84470
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by LAWFISH
LAWFISH
Ok first off let me say that I’m not looking for a perfect resto on this I’m just trying to build a mock gas station island out front of my shop on 120 acres in Idaho. I’m no expert, just a lover of old gas stuff and cars trucks

That said I painted this pump in what I wanted maybe 20 years ago. I’m a mopar guy. While in nevada we had severe winds that actually blew this over with one redhead bolt in cement. It was damaged in it top and I need to fab something to fix it.

The first pic is of the pump before it was damaged. I never had a cylinder .

Once it’s bolted into the island I can straighten out the frame and I want a cylinder which I guess are acrylic or something? I need to know which one fits and which measurement gallon register to buy and who has decent prices?

I’m also doing a Dodge Plymouth vintage sign and have questions about that as well.

I’m fabricating the top portion of that as well and any suggestions are appreciated ?

I’m not sure what model this pump is. I think I new at one time but it’s been forever

Thanks. Dave
Attached Images
Liked Replies
by petropumps
petropumps
First time I threw out my back was loading this exact pump in to my truck by myself. Out in the middle of a field laying on my back I had plenty of time to rethink my choice of hobbies! LOL!!
1 member likes this

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved