Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Thread Like Summary
oldpumpjack, RetroPetro
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#751841 07/19/2020 1:21 PM
by Craig Osbeck
Craig Osbeck
Seems that as I look over the wanted sections of this forum, because this site has MANY FORUMS, I have noticed many go unresponded or no one knows anymore. Not sure if the old guys have just died out that have parts and know what people are talking about or this site is just not being viewed much anymore. The face book sites are now becoming the thing, but younger people just want either to flip something or something else. Maybe just seeing this wrong, but check out the wanted forum and see how many unanswered questions and wants there are. Thoughts ?
Liked Replies
#751855 Jul 19th a 04:56 PM
by Hardy's Garage
Hardy's Garage
I, for one, have received very little in the way of response to wanted posts. I think it's partly due to people not wanting to get rid of something because tomorrow they will find a pump that needs the part they just sold. I'm a collector and occasional seller and I do not hesitate to sell an extra part if I already have the complete pump. For me the joy is in helping someone with their collection and seeing another completed pump for everyone to enjoy.
1 member likes this

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved