Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Thread Like Summary
Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave, Oldgas, SandPCollector
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by Gas Pump Rob
Gas Pump Rob
It finally happened after 12 years of follow up phone calls etc. This is the best example of this pump I have ever found. Please show support to my YouTube channel and leave a thumbs up or comment on the actual channel if you like content like this . Thank you to all who have followed my videos.

Rob

https://youtu.be/_RFTe1iaucQ
Liked Replies
by Gas Pump Rob
Gas Pump Rob
Craig , I am sorry to inconvenience you with commercials. I understand how you feel. On the flip side commercials are the only way to generate revenue to keep the networks in business . In case any of you are wondering about the commercials on my channel, I produce the videos for the love of the hobby not for money. I have recouped about $400.00 so far from the commercials over a two year period. My videos are not very popular with the mainstream YouTube videos. I have spent thousands on fuel, equipment, hotels plus endless hours learning how to edit etc because I love the hobby and the collectors. I work hard repairing cars for a living. This is strictly a hobby for me. So feel no obligation to watch the video or commercials.

GPR
1 member likes this

Support the expenses of Oldgas.com. Thanks!

Copyright © 2024 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved