Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Thread Like Summary
Total Likes: 1
Original Post (Thread Starter)
Question about a fry 117 pump #785572 12/20/2022 9:55 PM
by toplescuda
I have bought few repo parts for my pump I'm redoing. As a lot of it was either missing or just to bad to reuse
Mainly the parts above the jar base
One of the parts I bought is a cap of sorts that has wings
I have always assumed it went onto the non threaded end of the u shape tube. But I have recently been told that it goes ont9 the bras regulator tube??
Being mine was missing. I have no ideal

I also thought that on top of the brass tube. Was a flat disc that went onto it. With a coupler that held it to the tube

If anyone can share some insight. And perhaps some detailed pics. Would be very helpfull
Liked Replies
Re: Question about a fry 117 pump #785887 Dec 28th a 01:25 PM
by Bill jr
Bill jr
Ill take some today
1 member likes this

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4