Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: kingshawn Stolen pump,be on the look out - Monroe NC. - Tue Jul 12 2016 05:37 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...e=3&theater

Please be on the look out!

Monroe police number 704-282-4700 if you have any info. Case number #2016-04842.

Found this from a friend on FB- NOT MINE!
Posted By: carolinaskies Re: Stolen pump,be on the look out - Monroe NC. - Tue Jul 12 2016 10:02 PM
Reported on my Facebook pages in SC.
Posted By: Coops 427 Re: Stolen pump,be on the look out - Monroe NC. - Tue Jul 12 2016 10:21 PM
Pump of subject:

Posted By: Catauladave Re: Stolen pump,be on the look out - Monroe NC. - Tue Jul 12 2016 10:54 PM
I am sorry for your loss. Maybe others will take heed. You can purchase a 4 camera WIRELESS system that in day/night, motion activated, etc. for 400 bucks. It will start recording when it detects movement(up to 65' and will call your smartphone and allow you to view the intruder. Something to consider. Dave
Posted By: kingshawn Re: Stolen pump,be on the look out - Monroe NC. - Wed Jul 13 2016 12:24 PM
Originally Posted By Catauladave
I am sorry for your loss. Maybe others will take heed. You can purchase a 4 camera WIRELESS system that in day/night, motion activated, etc. for 400 bucks. It will start recording when it detects movement(up to 65' and will call your smartphone and allow you to view the intruder. Something to consider. Dave

again ,NOT MINE!Hope they find it!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk