Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: bamawildcat Where to get Veeder Root parts- computer rebuild? - Wed Sep 14 2016 01:52 AM
I purchased my pump as a hobby, and I am now tackling my Veeder Root 2002E computer. I've found I have a few bad "Reset Disc Pinion Group" which is a little plastic disc that goes between the computer wheels to aid in what else, reset. Using the VR-10 manual, these carry a US part of 77481-006. I can't find these on google. Should I just buy some wheels on eBay, or can my local gas distributor get these, and will they generally sell to the layperson?

Thanks,
Joe
Joe Yocum on here.
Posted By: pumpdoc Re: Where to get Veeder Root parts- computer rebuild? - Wed Sep 14 2016 02:41 AM
Send me your address . I got a hundred of them. Dan
Dan, sent you a PM. My friends think I'm crazy doing this as a hobby instead of just sending it off, but these pumps are the neatest thing I've touched in a while.
HI just had my veeder root rebuilt, only cost $200. the guy that does this is Jerry Goulet, Fling , Michigan. his number is 810-698-9070
Posted By: jkyocom Re: Where to get Veeder Root parts- computer rebuild? - Mon Sep 26 2016 01:54 PM
He used to be a customer of mine
Posted By: jkyocom Re: Where to get Veeder Root parts- computer rebuild? - Mon Sep 26 2016 02:05 PM
I do not rebuild that model of computer.
I only do 1932- 1949
Although that model is a piece of cake to rebuild compared to a Crankback, I choose not to do them.
Nice looking Resto.
Dear Pumpdoc, I am working on my VR-10/4 computer and need the 77481-006 reset discs. Would you still have them in stock? what is the best way to reach you? any help would be appreciated!
Thanks Ken
This thread is 2 years old. On old posts, it's best to contact member by PM private message or email.
Click on member's user name in post and choose "Send private message" or "View Profile" to see if his email is in his profile.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk