Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Robert77 What will bring back the color? - Wed Feb 01 2017 01:28 AM
Any ideas on what I can use to bring some of the color back on this can?

Attached picture 7.jpg
Posted By: advertologist Re: What will bring back the color? - Wed Feb 01 2017 02:03 AM
can is almost beyond hope,
possibly a little baby oil .. ... cool
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: What will bring back the color? - Wed Feb 01 2017 10:39 AM
Howards feed n wax furniture polish will make it look better
Posted By: JimT Re: What will bring back the color? - Wed Feb 01 2017 11:53 AM
Ive had a bad experience with some of the old blue on certain early lithos. I suggest you start out in a small area. Just dont douche the whole thing and then find out the hard way that you just destroyed it.
Posted By: Lastgas15 Re: What will bring back the color? - Wed Feb 01 2017 01:37 PM
Originally Posted By JimT
Ive had a bad experience with some of the old blue on certain early lithos. I suggest you start out in a small area. Just dont douche the whole thing and then find out the hard way that you just destroyed it.

Auto correct?
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: What will bring back the color? - Wed Feb 01 2017 03:29 PM
LOL smile
Posted By: Catauladave Re: What will bring back the color? - Wed Feb 01 2017 08:46 PM
Douche ? Dave
Posted By: JimT Re: What will bring back the color? - Thu Feb 02 2017 02:19 AM
Yes-douche-you know dump the stuff all over it and then find out it thins or strips the blue. I dont speak very eloquently. lol

a : a jet (see 4jet 1a(1)) or current of liquid (as a cleansing solution) directed against or into a bodily part-(ect,,,ect)
Posted By: Catauladave Re: What will bring back the color? - Thu Feb 02 2017 07:30 AM
I got you. You do a good job in communicating.It just takes two(me). The only time I ever hear that word is when somebody refers to someone else in a less than favorable light. LOL Dave
Posted By: Robert77 Re: What will bring back the color? - Thu Feb 02 2017 12:31 PM
I ordered a bottle of Howard's Feed & Wax yesterday. I'll let you guys know how it comes out. Thanks!
Posted By: Fasturn402 Re: What will bring back the color? - Thu Feb 02 2017 10:34 PM
Call in Samantha from Bewitched. Maybe she can wiggle her nose and make it look better. If it works, be sure and send her my way. LOL
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk