Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Young's Union Any collections to visit in Omaha Nebraska area? - Mon Jun 26 2017 04:38 PM
I will be flying into Omaha Nebraska and driving to Atlantic Iowa for work in about a week. Are their any collections or museums that I could take in while I am in the area? j
It's only an hour away in Lincoln and is a must see if you like cars and vintage racing - Smith Collection/ Museum of American Speed.
Posted By: Jason K Re: Any collections to visit in Omaha Nebraska area? - Mon Jun 26 2017 08:15 PM
There is also the Air and Space Command Museum just south of Omaha. I haven't been there in 16 years but I enjoyed it then.
Posted By: nuts66 Re: Any collections to visit in Omaha Nebraska area? - Tue Jun 27 2017 12:02 AM
If you're in Lincoln. Just a little west is Schumakers Truck stop. Both sides Shell & Texaco both worth seeing
thanks for the leads. j
It's located off I-80 between Lincoln and Omaha by Platte river now, SR71 greets you in the lobby.

Originally Posted By Jason K
There is also the Air and Space Command Museum just south of Omaha. I haven't been there in 16 years but I enjoyed it then.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk