Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: steven g many ottawa visible questions - Thu Jul 13 2017 04:32 PM
I have an Ottawa visible, it is the second design base. Does anyone have pictures? It's missing the covers,handle and lights does anyone know where I can get them? The rods by the cylinder are not fastened or threaded on the bottom. Do they attach and how? Thanks Steve
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: many ottawa visible questions - Thu Jul 13 2017 04:50 PM
Ron Scobie might have the lower covers.

I cannot remember how the cylinder rods attach on the cylinder base, my pump is out at the cabin. Hopefully somebody will chime in for you on that.
Posted By: steven g Re: many ottawa visible questions - Fri Jul 14 2017 02:02 PM
Thanks Ryan
Posted By: Tim Rohr Re: many ottawa visible questions - Tue Jul 18 2017 05:52 PM
Ottawa Lighting

Description: Ottawa Lighting
Attached picture Ottawa Pump 2.jpg
Posted By: Tim Rohr Re: many ottawa visible questions - Wed Jul 19 2017 05:34 PM
Some more pictures. The previous picture of an Ottawa light is the only one I have ever seen, leading me to believe that it was done by a jobber or owner.

Attached picture Collage.jpg
Posted By: steven g Re: many ottawa visible questions - Wed Jul 19 2017 08:23 PM
Thanks, mine is a little different than those it has the other style base and the pump is mounted higher.
Posted By: Ron Scobie Re: many ottawa visible questions - Thu Jul 20 2017 09:27 PM
Steve & Ryan,
Handles are done. The upper embossed door should be done in a week or so.
You can see from the photos above how the handles mount. I do NOT have one of those pieces to copy.
Ron
Posted By: steven g Re: many ottawa visible questions - Tue Aug 01 2017 02:52 AM
Are there any more Ottawa pictures available?
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk