Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Jack Sim I'M COMING TO IOWA GAS - Thu Jul 27 2017 04:08 AM
I will be coming to Iowa Gas this year. I didn't attend the first one because I didn't know anything about it, but I did attend the second one and about 25 more over the years. At age 82, this will probably be my last one. Originally I decided to come when Jolly offered 1/2 of his room and I grabbed it. I didn't expect to bring anything, just wanted to be there.

During the last few weeks some have asked me to bring some things, so I decided to see what I have for sale. Actually not much and it will be on the bed in my room. I will be selling my "Air Meter ID Book" at a reduced price, other than that hardly nothing.

I will be interested in some ECO 90 heads that any of you might have for sale.

Jolly and I are in room 386, he will displaying a lot of items in addition to his space in the Exhibition Hall space E-15.

Be sure to come up and introduce yourself at the room, if the beer lasts long enough enjoy one with me, also I am the old guy with the "KOREAN VETERAN" hat wandering around so please say hello.

No, I am not going away, you can continue to read my stupid posts here on OG, I will try and remember what Dick Bennett always told me, "don't post at 1.00 am when you have had too much beer while playing darts."

Jack Sim
Posted By: tbuckles Re: I'M COMING TO IOWA GAS - Thu Jul 27 2017 10:10 AM
That's great news Jack! I know for a fact there's a lot of people that would like to meet you, I get ask at shows if your here.

Safe travels and see you there, Tom.
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: I'M COMING TO IOWA GAS - Thu Jul 27 2017 11:52 AM
See you there Jack!
Posted By: Mike M. Re: I'M COMING TO IOWA GAS - Thu Jul 27 2017 12:47 PM
Great to hear Jack, will make sure to stop by to see you and John.
Posted By: BrianH Re: I'M COMING TO IOWA GAS - Thu Jul 27 2017 01:19 PM
Dang Jack, now I wish I was going. Would have liked to have met you in person. Take care and have a good time.

BrianH
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: I'M COMING TO IOWA GAS - Thu Jul 27 2017 02:46 PM
Santa Claus wearing a Korean Veteran hat,that in itself is deserving of a photo. wink
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: I'M COMING TO IOWA GAS - Fri Jul 28 2017 03:39 AM
See you there Jack!!
Posted By: TheAmateur Re: I'M COMING TO IOWA GAS - Fri Jul 28 2017 04:30 AM
I'm interested in purchasing a copy of your Air Meter ID Book, Jack. I sent you an email about purchasing one a while back but I know you receive an insane number of emails daily. Hope to eventually purchase one nonetheless.
Posted By: Goober's Station Re: I'M COMING TO IOWA GAS - Sun Jul 30 2017 01:43 AM
We'll have a beer together Jack, just like we always do at Iowa. Maybe Ill bring a spare picture of a Milestone pump for the new edition. See you next week, Tim "Goober" Rowland
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: I'M COMING TO IOWA GAS - Sun Jul 30 2017 01:54 AM
Goober, I'll give you an extra beer for that Milestone picture.

Jack
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: I'M COMING TO IOWA GAS - Sun Jul 30 2017 01:57 AM
Forgot to mention, I am brings a number of ECO chrome sets, and will be selling them at a reduced price.

Jack
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk