Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Jacks wayne 515 cylinder - Mon Oct 09 2017 04:35 PM
Im just posting this for people will be aware of this guy. I advertised wanting to buy a cylinder for 515. Arron Crosseto answerd that he had one but could only deal with moneygram. I sent him the money in good faith and never received the the cylinder. First he said that his daughter was in the hospital, then he was busy with work, and then his wife was in the hospital. All along he told me he sent the cylinder, and would send me the tracking number. I never received the cylinder or the tracking number. Now he won't answer his phone or text. Just wanted to warn everyone for you won't get ripped off. His email is arcrossept@gmail.com address is Seattle Washington 98121
Sincerely Jack
Posted By: JimT Re: wayne 515 cylinder - Tue Oct 10 2017 12:25 AM
Is he a member of Oldgas/ What is his user name?
Posted By: Done4 Re: wayne 515 cylinder - Tue Oct 10 2017 01:10 AM
Sorry to hear this Jack. I also almost got burned from a guy in Washington. Same thing money gram, BEWARE when they won't do PayPal or MO.
Posted By: Jacks Re: wayne 515 cylinder - Tue Oct 10 2017 04:56 PM
A Crosseto from Washington Goes by Aaron email is arcrossept@gmail.com
Posted By: Oldgas Re: wayne 515 cylinder - Tue Oct 10 2017 05:29 PM
Sorry to hear this situation. His email does not show up on the Oldgas.com membership list.

You might want to contact the Seattle Police.
Posted By: Catauladave Re: wayne 515 cylinder - Tue Oct 10 2017 05:53 PM
You could find his address online and go to Google Earth and actually view his residence. Tell him that the Johnson brothers are going to pay him a visit if he doesn't cough up your money plus 20% for your trouble. Dave

Attached picture johnsonbros.jpg
Posted By: Jacks Re: wayne 515 cylinder - Wed Oct 11 2017 03:13 PM
Thanks for all the support. Its the only way we can stop thinks like this from happening.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk