Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Jack Sim A change in the ordering of my new gas pump book - Mon Aug 27 2018 11:17 PM
We thought offering Media shipping of the book would be a good idea, but it turns out it is a nightmare.

As of today, four people have notified us that they have not received their book or books, all of which were shipped Media. Because of weight limits, books ship Media must be shipped in a envelope. For Priority mail we print our own postage, but with Media I have to go to the PO, wait in line (the last time 45 minutes to ship four packages) and then watch as the clerk threw the packages down into some container. Once last week and one today we received the remains of the envelope we used, No books, just a piece of the envelope with our return address on it. I thought with all the tape on them would protect them.

Of course I am going to replace the missing books and pay the postage (of course I will be sending them Priority) now at a loss of over $300.00.

The notification of course, no more Media, by now that part of the book website all mention of the Media has been removed. Sorry.

Jack & Cindy Sim
Posted By: jawa Re: A change in the ordering of my new gas pump book - Tue Aug 28 2018 04:34 PM
I received my books today and they are amazing. Thank you for producing such wonderful reference books for the petroliana hobby.

Adam
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk