Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: advertologist worlds largest gas station - Tue Jun 02 2020 02:30 PM
a station for those who don't like too wait - Boasting 96 gasoline pumps .. ... cool

https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/nevada/worlds-largest-chevron-nv/
Posted By: fuelboy Re: worlds largest gas station - Tue Jun 02 2020 08:14 PM
Wow pretty cool! Reminds me of the Buccees stops here in Texas. Funny thing is besides all the pumps & food most people rave about how clean the bathrooms always are.
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: worlds largest gas station - Wed Jun 03 2020 02:23 PM
They built a Buckees in Florida last year at the Baldwin Beach exit to Orange Beach. It has 100 pumps and at times I’ve seen at least 75% of them in use! It’s a huge place. When they were building it I never thought there could be that many people use a station at one time. Crazy.
Posted By: advertologist Re: worlds largest gas station - Wed Jun 03 2020 02:43 PM
.. ... cool

https://www.cspdailynews.com/company-news/buc-ees-building-floridas-biggest-gas-station
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: worlds largest gas station - Wed Jun 03 2020 09:48 PM
And I thought Little America in the 80s had a lot of pumps.
Posted By: AndyVH1959 Re: worlds largest gas station - Thu Jun 11 2020 10:08 PM
Wow, really is representative of the commercial excesses of America isn't it. Now believe me, I am as much a consumer as the next person, no tree hugger here. But HOLY ***** talk about excessive convenience . Everything you want, don't need, and more. Anytime I am in traffic in a big city like Chicago or LA, all I can think of is we too freaking many cars!! But then I go "cool! I want one of those!"

Hypocrite and dichotomy all at the same time!
Posted By: fuelboy Re: worlds largest gas station - Fri Jun 12 2020 12:56 PM
Just had a similar conversation at dinner last night about the small hope that the number of cars on the highways might decrease a little due to the number of people working from home, etc. I think a lot of companies will realize there is some benefit to that, etc etc. One can only hope.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk