Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Oregonjam Top of pump post. For what?! - Thu Jan 06 2022 10:28 PM
Hey everyone,

Can someone tell me what went on this threaded hole in the image I attached?

I understand that there were cardboard mailers, pricing and spinners available but I have never seen one. I was told you can see them on eBay on occasion but I don’t know what to search for to see one. I was also told I can make one but need to know what it looked like to be able to decide if I even like the look.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks again,

Attached picture BD1B841E-A2A6-4D14-9687-2162F49A9611.jpeg
Posted By: Hardy's Garage Re: Top of pump post. For what?! - Fri Jan 07 2022 12:10 AM
The fitting accepts a piece of pipe which is used to secure a pricer box as shown in the following link;

Posted By: Oregonjam Re: Top of pump post. For what?! - Fri Jan 07 2022 12:19 AM
Oh awesome. I didn't realize they were used on pumps of this style. Thanks for clarifying.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk