Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Oregonjam Identify bowser 575 part - Mon Jan 17 2022 05:34 PM
Hello, I’m looking for assistance in identifying where this part goes on a Bowser 575. I’m reassembling and this was with all the parts but I’m not sure where it goes. I can make a new rod to replace the old rusted one once I know where it goes.

Does anyone have this on a bowser 575?


Attached picture 511448FD-18AD-4892-995D-8205BEC09587.jpeg
Attached picture D00B06AE-2B60-4036-9C5B-B6C4D4BABD1A.jpeg
Posted By: AlbertaNorthStar Re: Identify bowser 575 part - Tue Jan 18 2022 09:56 PM
Looks similar to what connects to the on/off lever. My bracket is slightly different on my Bowser 575 but the same U shape and threaded rod goes into the bottom.

Attached File
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk