Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: toplescuda Where did you buy your non orignal glass for your - Fri Jan 28 2022 03:49 AM
For the guys with visible pumps
Where did you buy your non orignal glass (actual glass) cyl. For your pump
What did it cost?
Was you happy with it?
Was the fit good?
How was it packed and shipped?

I have sent a few messages to greatglas...i few times over last couple years. But I have never got any reply
Or ever been able to talk to a person that could actually answer my questions above
Are they the only ones that makes glass for the pumps??
I don't want a plastic one. So i just want to see what options is out there
Petronuts.com is one supplier.
Posted By: 57-Chevy Re: Where did you buy your non orignal glass for your - Fri Jan 28 2022 04:42 AM
I’ve bought straight from greatglas and petronuts, both very easy to deal with. I just call greatglas, they usually answer but never had him not call me back.
Posted By: RMikita Re: Where did you buy your non orignal glass for your - Fri Jan 28 2022 05:38 AM
Petronutz, just don't use the closed cell foam gasket they send with it. If there's any imperfections in the casting underneath, your glass will crack. Get a cork gasket.
PETRONUTS hands down is absolutely great and are great people to deal with. Dan and Vicki are top notch gas pump enthusiasts. They also carry numerous other glass products, such as visi-gauge glass, faceplates, etc.

PETRONUTS.com
So petro nuts. It is
Thank you everyone
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk