Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: signaholic Surgery - Mon Aug 24 2009 02:47 PM
Hi everyone

I just thought I'd let you know that I'm having the rest of my kidney stone surgery on Thursday. Keep me in your thoughts.

Bob Hale
Posted By: st.rod Re: Surgery - Mon Aug 24 2009 03:17 PM
Does not sound like fun. Our thoughts are with ya'

Larry
Posted By: powerlube Re: Surgery - Mon Aug 24 2009 04:34 PM
Ugh! I am sure you will be back in action sooner rather then later. Here's you a fast recovery!
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Surgery - Mon Aug 24 2009 05:11 PM
Bob--Heres thinkin of ya and hoping for a fast recovery!---KEVIN
Posted By: oldgoaly Re: Surgery - Mon Aug 24 2009 07:12 PM
Bob, I don't get as worried when they are going to fix a problem, it's the one well this is a temporary fix for now....you need.....those really bug me. Take care! tt
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Surgery - Mon Aug 24 2009 07:35 PM
speedy recovery to you bob!mick,maria and steven
Posted By: Jarvis Re: Surgery - Mon Aug 24 2009 08:24 PM
Bob,
Surgeons are better today than ever! They can get people in and out and healing faster than ever. New medicines and technology is great! Don't worry you'll be out buying gas stuff before you know it!
Posted By: okoil1 Re: Surgery - Mon Aug 24 2009 11:48 PM
Bob,

Did you feel well enough to make that Soulis auction in St Joe over the weekend? Had some great brewerania and country store stuff.
Posted By: aquartlow Re: Surgery - Tue Aug 25 2009 12:05 AM
Bob,

Wishing you the best......

Mick
Posted By: philmccauley Re: Surgery - Tue Aug 25 2009 01:31 AM
Good luck Bob, prayers out to you.
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Surgery - Tue Aug 25 2009 11:24 AM
Hope everything comes out OK. wink
Wishing you all the best.
Posted By: bruzer75 Re: Surgery - Tue Aug 25 2009 03:03 PM
Prayers and thoughts of a quick recovery are sent your way.

This makes me think when my Buddy passed a stone at work on our break. We were in the bathroom and He is hoot'n and holler'n and then I hear this tink tink sound. He walks over and shows me this jagged looking pebble and says, "I just passed this!" I look at it, without touching it, and say, "WOW!!!"
Modern medicine has much better ways of getting them out now.
Mike
Posted By: signaholic Re: Surgery - Tue Aug 25 2009 03:22 PM
Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts. I didn't get to go to the Soulis auction. I'm still not real strong from my hospital stay. I tried to bid on line, but couldn't get into the auction. Even tried using their help and still didn't make it. What a downer because there was two items I really wanted.

Bob
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk