Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Oldgas Shop Talk forum closes for upgrade Sunday morning - Sun Nov 22 2009 11:25 AM
Shop Talk forum closes for upgrade Sunday morning

I'm going to close the forum for a secure backup and a small upgrade this morning within the hour. Hopefully, we won't be offline too long.
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Shop Talk forum closes for upgrade Sunday morning - Sun Nov 22 2009 01:10 PM
Thanks for your patience this morning. The upgrade has been completed.

I noticed during the backup that we now have 4000 images in our direct upload as attachment folder since January 2009. I'm happy that this option has proved to be popular with many users. I'm also happy that most of you are still using ImageShack, PhotoBucket and other image hosts to display images here on Shop Talk. Other image hosts help take some of the disk and traffic load off of Oldgas.com. We also host 8000 images at Cruisin66.com and 4500 images at GasPumps.info.

Posted By: eshaver Re: Shop Talk forum closes for upgrade Sunday morning - Tue Nov 24 2009 03:13 PM
Jim, I wish I understood a quarter of what you were dissussing concerning the pictures . I consider my self lucky to have finially learned how to even ATTEMPT to have mastered the art of using Photobucket . As to what you were disussing concerning the disc and memory , wow you folks astound me ! Ed Shaver
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk