Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: philmccauley Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 02:51 AM
I lost my mother in law this morning in her sleep. She was a young 61, lost my father in law who was like a second dad to me only 8 1/2 weeks ago. My poor wife has not got over her father and I find this today. Please keep her in your prayers.
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 02:56 AM
Man Phil my heart goes out too you & your family. I cant imagine what your wife is going through. I will keep your family & hers in my prayers for strength. Take care my friend Brad smile
Posted By: Thunder II Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 02:59 AM
So sorry to hear that Phil... It seems to me, that they were meant to be together.
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 03:22 AM
I feel for both of you.
Have seen that before in the senior park where I live, but within 3 weeks of each other both were gone.
Posted By: Tara Worsham Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 03:23 AM
I'm sorry, Phil. You and your family will be in my prayers.
Posted By: Pegasus Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 03:57 AM
Our prayers are with you both.

Richard
Posted By: Roger Loupias Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 04:59 AM
Sorry to hear that kind of news. I lost my mother and my wife of 30 years within two years of each other. These loses are never forgotten and no words can help, but the compassion and support from friends is without a doubt the most needed in the healing process. I know. You will find a way to be at your best when things are now at there worst! Roger
Posted By: Scott Baselt Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 07:05 AM
Sorry to hear of your loss. I'll be praying for you and your family.
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 11:42 AM
prayers out to you all from the dschida family
Posted By: sanford Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 11:50 AM
Phil, sorry to hear of your loss of your in-laws. I would hate to imagine the condition my wife would be in, in your situation. That would be tough on me also, my father in-law is one of my auction and swap meet attending buddies. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Tony
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 11:53 AM
PRAYERS? DONE!!
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 11:54 AM
Your family will be in our prayers, Phil.
Posted By: Jarvis Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 11:55 AM
Sorry Phil about the in laws. This time of the year will be hard with Thanksgiving coming and Christmas. Our prayers are with you and your family.
Posted By: Esse's Garage Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 11:56 AM
Sorry to hear of your loss, your family will be in our prayers.
Posted By: Hemibird Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 11:58 AM
Wow, double loss is such a short time. Stand by her side....we'll stand by yours.
Posted By: Ohio Oil Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 12:08 PM
Very sorry to hear of your loss Phil, we will be praying for your family.
Posted By: George Sager Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 12:12 PM
Prayers for you and yours so very sorry for your loss.
Posted By: s932 Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 12:39 PM
Sorry for you loss Phil, our thoughts and prayers are with you
Posted By: 56Delray Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 12:45 PM
Our prayers and thoughts are with you. We had a similar experience and it has taken my wife 15 or 18 months to get over it. Your wife will need your strength, patience and support .
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 12:47 PM
Phil-- Sorry to hear of your loss this morning. Life is a journey and we all know it but it never makes it any easier when someone departs! My prayers are with you as you face the tough days ahead. God bless you and yours.---KEVIN
Posted By: roadrelics Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 12:47 PM
we are very sorry to hear about you & your wife's loss...our prayers go out to you............
Posted By: Wayne Story Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 12:55 PM
Phil sorry to hear about your loss we'll be thinking about you and the wife.
Posted By: Scott Shipers Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 01:11 PM
Phil, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife's family during this difficult time.
Posted By: tallgye49 Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 01:26 PM
Phil-- I don't know how I would cope with a double whammy like that and so close to a major family holiday... My thoughts are for your wife. I'm sorry for your loss, too. Dave Folck
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 01:30 PM
Hi Phil,

Sorry to hear about your family's loss.

Ryan
Posted By: bustermonty Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 02:21 PM
Phil, Truly sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
Posted By: signaholic Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 03:11 PM
Phil, sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your wife and family.

Bob
Posted By: gatorgaspumps Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 05:37 PM
Phil sorry for your loss. Richard
Posted By: hotcidr Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 07:56 PM
Our thoughts and prayers as well Phil. My wife lost her dad when we were only 21 and her mom when we were 40. We do get through these things but it takes strength and faith they have gone on to a better place. Just think, no war, no politics
Posted By: st.rod Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 08:10 PM
That is an incredible loss Phil. Sorry to hear that. Your wife is in our thoughts for sure

Larry
Posted By: leonardoil Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 08:12 PM
Hey Phil
Are feelings are with you and your family at these tuff times.
Lynda & Jim
Posted By: Vermonter Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 09:30 PM
Phil,
Thats really tough to lose both, especially at this time of the year. My sympathies to you and your family. Try to think of the great times you all had together. It makes the loss a little easier.
John
Posted By: Bob Richards Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 09:43 PM
Phil, sorry to hear of this loss. A terrible burden to carry any time, but close to a holiday makes a bad situation, that much worse. Prayers have been sent and will be again. I wish that I could give more comfort than posting a reply. Take care.
Posted By: oilmanpat Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 09:57 PM
Phil,sorry for your loss. I have seen this in the past where older couples that really have a bond tend to follow each other in death. Tell your wife she is in our prayers.
Posted By: Petroholic Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 10:56 PM
Sorry about your loss!!!My wife just lost her aunt were leaving in a few minutes to head out of town to the funeral,she was also to young at 53.Take care of yourself and wife it's really hard during the holidays.
Joe
Posted By: Dale Stephens Re: Our loss - Tue Nov 24 2009 10:56 PM
Phil:
So sorry for you and your wife's loss. Your family is in our prayers.....Dale
Posted By: cmeon66 Re: Our loss - Wed Nov 25 2009 12:50 AM
Phil,Sorry to hear of your loss. I am sure you will cherish the time you and your wife spent with her.
Posted By: oldgoaly Re: Our loss - Wed Nov 25 2009 12:52 AM
Phil, Our condolences to you and your Family. Take care tt
Posted By: TomL Re: Our loss - Wed Nov 25 2009 12:55 AM
Phil,sorry to hear about your loss.
Posted By: gasmelincelr Re: Our loss - Wed Nov 25 2009 12:58 AM
Phil, sorry to hear of your loss.
Posted By: K F H Re: Our loss - Wed Nov 25 2009 01:07 AM
Phil - So sorry to hear of your loss...prayers are sent your way.May your family draw strength from one another to get you through these terrible times.

Kurt
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: Our loss - Wed Nov 25 2009 01:26 AM
Phil...sorry to hear of your family's loss, especially so close to the holidays...
Posted By: coheley5 Re: Our loss - Wed Nov 25 2009 02:23 AM
Sorry Phil about the loss, Thank GOD for the times you shared ,My family wil be praying for yours.
Posted By: bruzer75 Re: Our loss - Wed Nov 25 2009 03:48 AM
Loosing parents is tough. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your Wife and the family.
Mike
Posted By: philmccauley Re: Our loss - Thu Nov 26 2009 12:00 AM
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, we will get through it together. Thanks again.
Posted By: zooman Re: Our loss - Thu Nov 26 2009 11:47 AM
Phil,
my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family,
Troy
Posted By: wads Re: Our loss - Thu Nov 26 2009 12:24 PM
Phil, so sorry to hear of your loss. My heart and prayers go out to you and your wife.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk