Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: TerryL Happy Thanksgiving to all the "old gassers' - Thu Nov 26 2009 01:34 PM
Just wanted to wish all the members of this fantastic site a Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful this site exists where we can all enjoy this wonderful hobby and chit chat with fellow members.

Terry
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all the "old gassers' - Thu Nov 26 2009 02:05 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Terry & Old Gas. I am also thankful of this site smile
Posted By: Jarvis Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all the "old gassers' - Thu Nov 26 2009 02:18 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Oldgas members and the moderators as i know Scott Shipers and Bob Drake has shared with me some of the stories that goes on behind the scenes. These guys get e-mails that sometimes can make a sailor blush! LOL They don't have an easy job i am sure!

Ok time for me to get ready... turkey in 2 hours and then pie!
Posted By: philmccauley Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all the "old gassers' - Thu Nov 26 2009 03:18 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Cherish all the time with your loved ones today and be thankful they are there for you.
Posted By: s932 Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all the "old gassers' - Thu Nov 26 2009 04:05 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I am one hour away from my wifes chicken and dumplings. mm mm good.
Posted By: puregas Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all the "old gassers' - Thu Nov 26 2009 04:15 PM
Watching Fox & Friends. Live feed with troops from Iraq & Afghanistan. Be very thankful for our troops! Great to be with family and have good food on the table. My wife and I are blessed to have our parents still with us. Her's are in their late 70's and mine in their early 80's. Tell everyone you love them(yes,even you guys). Hope everyone has a great day. Pat
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!

JUST LISTENED TO ALICE'S RESTAURANT AND AM COUNTING THE MINUTES 'TIL DINNERTIME WITH THE FAMILY AT MY BROTHER'S!

HAVE A GREAT TURKEY DAY!
Posted By: Dale Stephens Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all the "old gassers' - Thu Nov 26 2009 10:30 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all from me as well. Had Thanksgiving dinner around noon today with inlaws and close family. My wife and I have both lost our parents, but the memories still live on. May God bless you all on this site....Dale
Posted By: eshaver Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all the "old gassers' - Fri Nov 27 2009 12:29 AM
I hope ya'all get plenty to eat and share memories with ! Happy Thanks giving to all ! Ed Shaver
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all the "old gassers' - Fri Nov 27 2009 01:33 AM
We had a wonderful dinner with extended family today. I'm thankful for a whole lot of things. Family, my faith, job, home, country, health and all of you who make Oldgas.com the community that it has become.
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all the "old gassers' - Fri Nov 27 2009 04:28 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Had a great day with family,friends and food...way too much food.
Now the diet starts..
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk