Oldgas.com Home
I figure these go to a 10 gallon visible pump BUT not sure which one???
They are tear drop shaped and very well made...
I believe they are cast iron or maybe brass...They have a square set screw on back for adjusting as each marker slides up and down the post...
Thanks for any help!

Wish I knew, but would like a stick for my Indicator collection.
Tom those are cool smile
Thats what I thought!
Both my gravity pumps have tin or aluminum markers that are thin...These things are heavy duty and MUST be early!
The bottom of post would have stuck in a hole then mounted at the top?
Must have been a fancy pump of some kind???
I have some similar ones on a very early Raipdayton 5 gal. Mine mount on the outside the glass.
Posted By: frankpl Re: Anyone know what these gallon indicators are from - Mon Aug 16 2010 01:35 AM
I think those are for a Bowser C-111 If they are I need one, I have the pump at the shop I'll check in the morning...Frank
Posted By: frankpl Re: Anyone know what these gallon indicators are from - Tue Aug 17 2010 02:51 PM
My Bowsers are similar but different,are you going to sell them? if so how much? Frank
Posted By: Tim Rohr Re: Anyone know what these gallon indicators are from - Wed Aug 18 2010 11:31 AM
I Made an earlier suggestion for a section in the photo gallery for gallon indicators to help owners identify what they have or what they need. I still think this would be a good idea and I bet a lot of members would contribute. The same would probably be true for sight glass's.
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Anyone know what these gallon indicators are from - Wed Aug 18 2010 11:21 PM
Tim,
I went ahead and added a Visible Gas Pump Markers album.

http://gaspumps.info/gallery/v/pumps/Visibles/markers/

Send me images of gallon markers by email and I'll post them there.
Give me the pump identity if you have it.
If not, send the pic anyway and we'll see if we can find out.

Thanks,
Posted By: Tim Rohr Re: Anyone know what these gallon indicators are from - Thu Aug 19 2010 10:53 AM
Thanks Jim. I'll start preparing some of my picture to submit to you. Hopefully some of the old pro's can identify them for us.
As for these markers...I am going to sell them in an oldgas benefit auction! I'll take pictures today and then I'll start the auction.
Thanks for all the help in identifying...
They are either bowser or national markers...
I've had several emails and offers to purchase so in fairness to all we'll have an auction! Thanks!
PS: Jim I'll also send you pics for the album!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk