Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: baseballbill2 Metal toy Cities Service filling station - Fri Dec 09 2005 11:49 PM
I am looking to buy a Cities Service metal filling station from the mid-late 1950s, like the one I had as a kid. Remember that it had a green base, white plastic accessories and doors that raised. Any help with this or do you know of a potential source to find this item. Thanks to anyone who can help.
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Metal toy Cities Service filling station - Sat Dec 10 2005 01:43 AM
Tin toy gas stations come up on eBay regularly, not necessarily a Cities Service branded station. That could take some patient searching.

You could use the eBay form at the bottom of this page to search for "cities service toy" that would return diecast trucks and some other related stuff, but it may show what you want over time if you are patient.

You might want to check with Wes Nilson of Indiana. He deals in old toy gas stations and always has some when I see him at swap meets. His phone is 219-872-8004. Don't have an email for him, sorry.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Posted By: Lastgas15 Re: Metal toy Cities Service filling station - Sat Dec 10 2005 03:01 AM
Jim is right. Wes is the man you need to talk to. He has several hundred tin gas stations.
Posted By: cggas Re: Metal toy Cities Service filling station - Sun Dec 11 2005 09:58 PM
just to let you guys know wes nilson's number is 219-362-8600. cggas
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk