Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: tallgye49 DEUCE OF SPADES MOVIE - Mon Mar 12 2012 12:58 AM
Don't know if any of you gassers are aware of it, but Faith Granger did an early 50s period film (independently produced) called DEUCE OF SPADES. The star is a black '32 Ford hi-boy roadster. The car, in the film, had quite a history. Much of it was filmed in Ventura County, California. Even has scenes at el Mirage Dry Lake. It is better than many films I have seen in the theaters from the big studios. Gas pumps galore and the cars are to die for. Timeless story about the origins of organized drag racing in early 50s So-Cal. Visit www.deuceofspades.com BTW, Faith is gorgeous and she is leaving her husband to shack up with me! NOT LOL

Dave Folck
Posted By: mrbill Re: DEUCE OF SPADES MOVIE - Mon Mar 12 2012 03:34 AM
I got to meet her (and see the car) when she was in Minnesota for the big MSRA Back To The 50's car show (around 13,000 cars registered). Fun gal.
Posted By: tallgye49 Re: DEUCE OF SPADES MOVIE - Mon Mar 12 2012 04:06 AM
Very cool.

I hope to meet her soon.

She is very interesting and quite a talented film maker.
Posted By: oillease55 Re: DEUCE OF SPADES MOVIE - Mon Mar 12 2012 12:05 PM
I'll check it out. thanks ;;;;;;;;;Ron
Posted By: eshaver Re: DEUCE OF SPADES MOVIE - Mon Mar 12 2012 12:29 PM
Faith was in Richmond Virginia for a showing last year . We hosted her and of course the 32 Ford at a local cruise . She an a lady I write articles for had a blast zooming about in the Ford after the movie was shown Drive - In style :

here, my son an Faith are going for a ride

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee....................

Hey folks , this is a EPIC Movie to see and own ! Ed sez four hubcaps , go get it ............

Ed Shaver
Posted By: archer2 Re: DEUCE OF SPADES MOVIE - Mon Mar 12 2012 12:56 PM
OK Ed, on your recommendation I ordered one.

Ed
Posted By: tallgye49 Re: DEUCE OF SPADES MOVIE - Mon Mar 12 2012 01:41 PM
Five hubcaps if you count the Continental kit. Its a great story and thanks for posting!
Posted By: eshaver Re: DEUCE OF SPADES MOVIE - Mon Mar 12 2012 02:01 PM
Continental kit , what for ? Heck, call the Auto club ! Ed Shaver
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk