Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: katfsh Petroliana addiction has no age restrictions - Mon Sep 09 2013 12:20 PM
My son is five and he is already addicted. He faked a stomach ache at school the friday before labor day because he thought we were going on a road trip to pick up a sign and he thought he would get an oil can or map! I think we have created a monster!

My dad bought this can from an auction and he swipped it out to the box

Helping my dad clean a globe.

He got some maps in the mail
Posted By: texacokie Re: Petroliana addiction has no age restrictions - Mon Sep 09 2013 12:31 PM
Well he is holding up the RIGHT state map for sure...great pics!
Posted By: Steven C. Re: Petroliana addiction has no age restrictions - Mon Sep 09 2013 12:48 PM
That is very cool!!! Something he will always remember, his time with his Dad!!
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Petroliana addiction has no age restrictions - Mon Sep 09 2013 12:50 PM
Bobby--You just may have created a monster! LOL
I can see him taking over the collectibles part of the farm in a few short years!
Posted By: nochevys Re: Petroliana addiction has no age restrictions - Mon Sep 09 2013 01:14 PM
Kid has great taste too swiping the Socony can!
Posted By: Gas globe guy Re: Petroliana addiction has no age restrictions - Mon Sep 09 2013 01:22 PM
Cool!! That little guy is going to be a great collector!! I wish my dad would do that with me....
Posted By: hawkike Re: Petroliana addiction has no age restrictions - Mon Sep 09 2013 01:52 PM
I have a couple of "smalls" that i would be glad to send to the lad,might as well get him really hooked! smile
Posted By: MARK SMITH Re: Petroliana addiction has no age restrictions - Mon Sep 09 2013 01:57 PM
Way to go young man!Keep it up.No wonder Shorty bolted all the pole signs down! LOL
Posted By: katfsh Re: Petroliana addiction has no age restrictions - Mon Sep 09 2013 02:12 PM
Hawkike that would be great he would love that. That's what's so great abou this site and the people.

Hayden jones
844 greenfield rd
Glen Allan ms 38744

He will be just as excited over getting some mail
Bobby
Posted By: advertologist Re: Petroliana addiction has no age restrictions - Mon Sep 09 2013 02:12 PM
no known cure for this disease & it seems to get worse with age, you need another fix ever so often.. cool
Posted By: hawkike Re: Petroliana addiction has no age restrictions - Mon Sep 09 2013 04:33 PM
Originally Posted By: katfsh
Hawkike that would be great he would love that. That's what's so great abou this site and the people.

Hayden jones
844 greenfield rd
Glen Allan ms 38744

He will be just as excited over getting some mail
Bobby

16 "smalls" headed your way-enjoy, Hayden!
Posted By: Oilcanman87 Re: Petroliana addiction has no age restrictions - Mon Sep 09 2013 04:54 PM
That is sweet enjoy the time with him and he will never forget it.

Hawkike if you got other smalls you want to part with I'm interested my collection is mostly smalls. Send me a pm. smile
Posted By: hawkike Re: Petroliana addiction has no age restrictions - Mon Sep 09 2013 05:49 PM
PM sent cool

I am betting others will send "smalls" your way Hayden.

Or Not!
Posted By: Flatland Re: Petroliana addiction has no age restrictions - Tue Sep 10 2013 01:29 AM
Great that he is interested; however, I really think it is a ploy to keep in the spouses good graces! "Honey, I really didn't want to buy the (insert:pump, sign, can, etc.), but you should have seen Hayden's face and how much he loved it!" Really wish I had of thought of this years ago!
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Petroliana addiction has no age restrictions - Tue Sep 10 2013 01:38 AM
Originally Posted By: Flatland
I really think it is a ploy to keep in the spouses good graces! Really wish I had of thought of this years ago!

LOL!
Posted By: Pegasus Re: Petroliana addiction has no age restrictions - Tue Sep 10 2013 03:05 AM
I'm thinkin' that Socony can might have been on my shelf for about 10 years before that auction...........
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk