Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: texaspelican your gonna put that in where? - Mon Nov 19 2007 02:04 AM
when the wife and I get the old urge to take a day road trip we ALWAYS go in my truck. You never know what you may find.
Miss Susan sez,"lets take my car today" (she has a 2006 VW Jetta diesel that gets around 47 MPG).
should have drove the truck..........

dang this thing is heavy!!

entire top unit for a Bowser Xacto Sentry 300
restet knob works and the hands spin around!
It was a good day in east Texas

------------------
Paddy
WTB Billups, Ride with Rose, Spar, Canal, Gulf Coast, and Galtex gas and Oil related items.
Posted By: gasoildude Re: your gonna put that in where? - Mon Nov 19 2007 02:13 AM
Man that is one kick a** find. I need to go with you next time. I mean I will give you $100 to take that thing off your hands lol. Tell us how & where you found it
Posted By: powerlube Re: your gonna put that in where? - Mon Nov 19 2007 02:22 AM
Love it!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Lastgas15 Re: your gonna put that in where? - Mon Nov 19 2007 02:26 AM
Nice score Paddy. Maybe its time to trade your wife's Jetta in and get her a truck.
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: your gonna put that in where? - Mon Nov 19 2007 02:57 AM
Like I said on the phone, get rid of the stand, take the cast iron measuring bowl & mech. off the bottom & SHIP IT TO ME. NO ONE is making parts, except for faces for this pump.
I need to make another FANTASY TWIN

Shot at 2005-02-20
LOL
db
Posted By: bruzer75 Re: your gonna put that in where? - Mon Nov 19 2007 03:41 AM
You had plenty of extra room. You could've fit another one of them things in there. At 47 MPG look at all the money you saved. Now you can afford to get the back surgery after lifting that boat anchor. LOL Very nice find.
Mike
Posted By: Hemibird Re: your gonna put that in where? - Mon Nov 19 2007 03:46 AM
Everybody calm down...Paddy won't sell that hunk of iron to anyone other than me.

------------------
Chuck
smile
Signs Wanted: Sunset, Clipper, Habor, Indian, Powerlube, Beacon, Sinclar Aircraft
Posted By: Chevelle SS Re: your gonna put that in where? - Mon Nov 19 2007 04:06 AM
You know it's off limits for people to come snoopin' across the state line into my stompin' grounds!
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: your gonna put that in where? - Mon Nov 19 2007 04:12 AM
He called me YESTERDAY asking about what it was he was looking at.
db
Posted By: Thunder II Re: your gonna put that in where? - Mon Nov 19 2007 04:15 AM
I'm sure that there is some sort of "Texican Border War" joke in here somewhere.....
Posted By: Hemibird Re: your gonna put that in where? - Mon Nov 19 2007 02:15 PM
Hey Chevelle, I lived Texas for a year for followed by a year in Mississippi. I figure everything in between the two states counts as my stomping grounds.

DB, I'll be happy to take that boat anchor of a fantasy twin off your hands as well. Besides, everyone knows I have a fetish for twins!

------------------
Chuck

Signs Wanted: Sunset, Clipper, Habor, Indian, Powerlube, Beacon, Sinclar Aircraft

[This message has been edited by Hemibird (edited 11-19-2007).]
Posted By: souperhigh Re: your gonna put that in where? - Mon Nov 19 2007 04:19 PM
It is coming to Oklahoma !! Paddy enjoy the pump plates.
Posted By: Hemibird Re: your gonna put that in where? - Mon Nov 19 2007 09:10 PM
Paddy's laughing at all of us cause he ain't gonna sell it. He told me he was going to us it as a hood ornament on his wife'e Jetta!

------------------
Chuck
smile
Posted By: jkyocom Re: your gonna put that in where? - Mon Nov 19 2007 09:36 PM
Does that mean he will chrome the whole thing?...lol
That is definitly NOT junk in the trunk!!!!
Now let see if a 300 Tokheim will fit
Posted By: Thunder II Re: your gonna put that in where? - Mon Nov 19 2007 09:42 PM
No Chrome.... Powder coat... Pink, I heard! DOH!!!!
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: your gonna put that in where? - Mon Nov 19 2007 09:47 PM
hey paddy,i got a bunch of hawian shirts i'll trade you for that!!
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: your gonna put that in where? - Mon Nov 19 2007 10:23 PM
The title of this topic is frustratingly misleading to those of us who's cable went out late lastnight..
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: your gonna put that in where? - Mon Nov 19 2007 11:27 PM
rick,you must of missed "sex in the city"??
Posted By: texaspelican Re: your gonna put that in where? - Mon Nov 19 2007 11:28 PM
If I use it as a boat anchor, then I have to lift it...so that is out of the question....hummmm.....Chuck, if you think I'm gonna put that on Miss Susies hood, you should of heard what the response was when I told her it was going in her well detailed trunk! Thunder has got pink on his mind again....he must be selling Mary Kay products again, and Maurice must be smoking some of that Okie ragweed again!!!!

Yo Mick....that sure sounds like a great offer......but I would have to see the shirts first!!

------------------
Paddy
WTB Billups, Ride with Rose, Spar, Canal, Gulf Coast, and Galtex gas and Oil related items.
Posted By: Larry Nace Re: your gonna put that in where? - Tue Nov 20 2007 01:19 AM
Hey Paddy! Just got off the phone and I think I have found a base for your 300. The guy told me that the Bowser 310 and 318 bases are the same as the 300F/R. Keep your fingers crossed and I will let you know as soon as he calls me back. Larry
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: your gonna put that in where? - Tue Nov 20 2007 01:58 AM
in todays paper lets see if we can get db goin again!!LOL
Posted By: Thunder II Re: your gonna put that in where? - Tue Nov 20 2007 02:03 AM
One man's trash!!!!
Posted By: kmann Re: your gonna put that in where? - Tue Nov 20 2007 02:49 AM
PADDY.... READ THAT CLIPPING... THIS IS EPIC !!!!!!!!

chuck
Posted By: souperhigh Re: your gonna put that in where? - Tue Nov 20 2007 02:59 AM
Uh oh, I think the price just went up. And Paddy, remember: "Tulsa" the town that made homegrown famous. In my tobacco collection I still have some of the "Tulsa Tops" papers which has that slogan on it.
Mick does have a good offer !!
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: your gonna put that in where? - Tue Nov 20 2007 03:41 AM
NO OTHER BOWSER BASE IS THE SAME AS THE 300.
The 310/318 has a 3 leg frame & insets for the square head bolts, the 300 has NO FRAME. The pumping mech. & piping is the only thing holding the head on. The 4 pcs. of sheet metal can be completely removed to access & work on the mech.
I don't know of any other pump that has 2 CLOCKWISE faces. Doesn't matter which side you are looking at, the hands run clockwise.
db
Posted By: texaspelican Re: your gonna put that in where? - Tue Nov 20 2007 09:58 PM
700 shirts over 50 years, WOW!!!!
there has got to be some rare ones in there.....Might have to put in a few sniper bids.

------------------
Paddy
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: your gonna put that in where? - Tue Nov 20 2007 10:53 PM
rare hawiian shirts???i just cant spell that darn word
Posted By: Hemibird Re: your gonna put that in where? - Wed Nov 21 2007 03:26 AM
Rumor has it that the pump head is going to be Paddy's Christmas tree topper this year since his wife won't let him use it as a hood ornament.

------------------
Chuck
smile
Posted By: Ron Scobie Re: your gonna put that in where? - Sat Nov 24 2007 06:57 PM
I wish you would have picked that up a month ago! I just finished the base, left and right hose plates, the bell cap, hose hook assembly and pipe support for another guy basically in the same boat you are! The problem is I've put my pump back together again and that's one of the heaviest pumps I own!!! I'll be in touch and make you the parts.
Mine is a 300E and I only have the parts breakdown for that model and not the R/F. I know lower casting for the discharge pipe is different on the E & R but I'm not sure about the lower cabinet.
Ron
Posted By: texaspelican Re: your gonna put that in where? - Sat Nov 24 2007 07:00 PM
thanks Ron

------------------
Paddy
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk