Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: jkyocom How many can I get? - Fri Sep 12 2014 01:07 AM
To keep a long story short, I have just had a computer customer question my intergrity / honesty. How many atta boys can I get to show this guy who he is messing with?
Posted By: Notchcad Re: How many can I get? - Fri Sep 12 2014 01:15 AM
Atta boy!
Posted By: archer2 Re: How many can I get? - Fri Sep 12 2014 01:34 AM
Attaboy. 4 computers and counting.
Posted By: Scott Williams Re: How many can I get? - Fri Sep 12 2014 01:51 AM
Atta Boy! X4 for me. And they all work and look awesome.

You da man!
Posted By: st.rod Re: How many can I get? - Fri Sep 12 2014 02:05 AM
Joe you have never worked on a computer for me, but who am I gonna send one to? Guido the veedor root guy? It costs what it costs it takes the time it takes.
Clean it yourself or send it to Joe

Signed

Atta Boy
Posted By: coopwyo Re: How many can I get? - Fri Sep 12 2014 02:53 AM
We had a computer emergency when it fell off the painting rack and onto the floor. Several pieces were broken and/or bent. Joe had me send it to him right away, he got right to work on it and had it fixed in a couple days. To top it off, the only thing he charged for was the shipping.

Thanks again, and Atta Boy!

Chris
Posted By: Bob Richards Re: How many can I get? - Fri Sep 12 2014 03:12 AM
I'm not into pumps anymore... But, if I was still into them... I would not have any hesitations in contacting Joe and having him recondition a computer, for me...

As Larry (St. Rod) said... It costs what it costs...

The Petro Hobby is a "Tight-knit Community"! And if Joe's pricing and/or workmanship was "out of line"... He would not have a "waiting list" at times, for the computers he is working on!
Posted By: MATT ALVAREZ Re: How many can I get? - Fri Sep 12 2014 03:44 AM
Joe is the man, he saved a rare 8 inch computer that was rusted real bad and beat on one side because some one vandalized the pump in the past. It works like new.
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: How many can I get? - Fri Sep 12 2014 04:13 AM
Atta boy!
Posted By: 47reo-travis Re: How many can I get? - Fri Sep 12 2014 07:57 AM
Joe , I can't say I have ever read a negative post about you , only what great jobs you do . Sounds like a customer you don't need nor have the time to put up with ........ Atta boy!!!
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: How many can I get? - Fri Sep 12 2014 10:04 AM
I have dealt with Joe on many occasions. Never found him to be anything but honest and reasonable. Work ethic is unmatched. Just so you know, the rest of the story. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Posted By: tomzcollectiblez Re: How many can I get? - Fri Sep 12 2014 10:50 AM
Joe youve never worked for me BUT I have watched you work your butt off rebuilding these for others in the hobby over the years including thru an illness! Never heard a bad word about you...
Thanks for ALL you do! atta boy Joe!!!
Tom VanHolten
Posted By: ROCCO2 Re: How many can I get? - Fri Sep 12 2014 10:56 AM
did three for me ,i'm happy
Posted By: ABCTrip Re: How many can I get? - Fri Sep 12 2014 06:02 PM
Two for me in the past year. Both are outstanding. Hate to cover them up with side panels and doors. Not a single issue so far.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: How many can I get? - Fri Sep 12 2014 06:12 PM
Atta Boy!! Joe has done several computers for me and the work has always been exceptional and worth the money! I just pray that he keeps doing it for many years to come! Thanks for all you do for the hobby JOE!!
Posted By: Tbirdgas Re: How many can I get? - Fri Sep 12 2014 09:25 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: How many can I get? - Fri Sep 12 2014 09:54 PM
Da Man!! Even if I am "biker trash" wink
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: How many can I get? - Sun Sep 14 2014 06:47 PM
Atta Boy!!!
Posted By: Dr Dave Re: How many can I get? - Sun Sep 14 2014 08:04 PM
Tell that joker, "When you point your finger at someone else, three point back at you!"
Your customer is the one who's integrity is in question!
Posted By: jkyocom Re: How many can I get? - Sun Sep 14 2014 09:17 PM
Mick, that was supposed to be Scooter Trash....LOL
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk