Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: EssoPCO Gasoline or oil shirt,jacket or cap patches - Wed Oct 22 2014 11:36 AM
How do I find anyone interested in collecting these. I just started used to collect classics had 7 wife made me sell them. I used to work at a service station in the 60's, and would like to know how to find some collectors. A friend has gone to some swap meets and got them for me.
Posted By: Oilcanman87 Re: Gasoline or oil shirt,jacket or cap patches - Wed Oct 22 2014 06:23 PM
I collect those have about 10 mix of auto and gas. There cool.
Posted By: 2 Gallon Luke Re: Gasoline or oil shirt,jacket or cap patches - Wed Oct 22 2014 07:30 PM
Joining Oldgas was a great place to start!! I agree, a very nice little collectable.
Posted By: Savinsam Re: Gasoline or oil shirt,jacket or cap patches - Wed Oct 22 2014 10:45 PM
EssoPCO, put an ad under "wanted" column on this site and see who's out there that has some to get rid of.
Posted By: blacktee Re: Gasoline or oil shirt,jacket or cap patches - Wed Oct 22 2014 10:48 PM
What brand are you trying to get rid of. SavingSm has a good idea.

Doug
Posted By: EssoPCO Re: Gasoline or oil shirt,jacket or cap patches - Thu Feb 26 2015 12:34 PM
Thanks if you know of any leads would appreciate. sorry still haven't figured out this site yet.
Be careful if you buy at flea markets. There are a LOT of repros out there.
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Gasoline or oil shirt,jacket or cap patches - Thu Feb 26 2015 07:59 PM
Originally Posted By: Maps for the memories
Be careful if you buy at flea markets. There are a LOT of repros out there.

...and on e-Bay.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk