Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: hri_2008 Three Stooges Service Station - Fri Nov 14 2014 12:56 AM
If you follow this link and start watching at 3:30 (3 minutes 30 seconds). You can see what great service the Three Stooges provided to petroleum customers.
The actor driving the car is Emil Sitka. He was in many Three Stooges films.
As a teenager in high school I would write letters to him and he would reply to my questions about working with the Three Stooges.
http://youtu.be/zWKiEm5M5fE

Attached picture stooges.JPG
Posted By: advertologist Re: Three Stooges Service Station - Fri Nov 14 2014 01:13 AM
cool flick... cool
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Three Stooges Service Station - Fri Nov 14 2014 01:17 AM
Funny! Worth the watch.
Posted By: DWSheffer Re: Three Stooges Service Station - Fri Nov 14 2014 01:22 AM
That was great! Thanks for posting the link.
Darin
Posted By: JUNK KING Re: Three Stooges Service Station - Fri Nov 14 2014 02:58 AM
You can't go wrong with the boys.
Posted By: wocopep Re: Three Stooges Service Station - Fri Nov 14 2014 01:02 PM
I know now where my guys at work got their training. They must have worked at ONION Oil in high school.
Posted By: Thunder II Re: Three Stooges Service Station - Fri Nov 14 2014 11:20 PM
Emil Sitka, did a LOT, with the "Stooges". Much of it, without the recognition deserved. Only a REAL Stooge Fan, would even know, Who and What, he really is...
Posted By: hri_2008 Re: Three Stooges Service Station - Fri Nov 14 2014 11:58 PM
I still keep in touch with Emil's son Saxon Sitka who lives in California. He has all of the letters fans wrote his father, including mine from 25 years ago.
I am a real Stooge fan and have been collecting 1930's - 60's movie posters and memorabilia since 1988. I have also helped with information on a 3 Stooges book.
Here is one of the autographed photos Emil sent me in the late 80's.

Attached picture emil.JPG
Posted By: st.rod Re: Three Stooges Service Station - Sat Nov 15 2014 01:00 AM
Loved it!

Larry
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk