Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Jarvis Still wanting to buy oval zephyr globe! - Mon Oct 22 2007 04:01 PM
I am still wanting to buy oval zephyr globe! e-mail me at petronut@aol.com
John

------------------
Only web site dedicated
to Gas pump salt pepper
shakers.
GASNSHAKERS.COM

E-mail petronut@aol.com
Posted By: roger cherry Re: Still wanting to buy oval zephyr globe! - Tue Oct 23 2007 12:48 AM
John, I don't want to hear it! I had one 2 years ago at Columbus show and begged you to buy it. Came down off the price and everything. The 350 I got then seems cheap now don't it? I bet you have to pay more than that now.
Posted By: Jarvis Re: Still wanting to buy oval zephyr globe! - Tue Oct 23 2007 02:01 AM
Roger, That wasn't a Zephyr oval. You had it at it's a gas also and sold it there.
Posted By: roger cherry Re: Still wanting to buy oval zephyr globe! - Tue Oct 23 2007 01:10 PM
Maybe its my "old-timers" kicking in. Anyway, I looked at old pics and did have an oval Zephyr that said "high-octane" on it. I sold it at one of the shows I know for 350. You missed out but if I turn you up one I am going to make you buy it. LOL
Posted By: Jarvis Re: Still wanting to buy oval zephyr globe! - Tue Oct 23 2007 01:51 PM
Roger, Don't feel bad because i never remembered you having and oval zephyr and i can't remember what you was selling that you wanted me to buy. LOL I do rememer is was on 13.5 capco though.
Posted By: wfort39663 Re: Still wanting to buy oval zephyr globe! - Tue Oct 23 2007 02:06 PM
Roger, you are not losing your mind yet. I do remember you having an oval Zephyr globe at Columbus about 4 years ago. John wasn't there that year and I didn't know he was looking for one then. Bill Fortune.
Posted By: Jarvis Re: Still wanting to buy oval zephyr globe! - Tue Oct 23 2007 05:44 PM
Roger, I remember what globe you wanted me to buy... Ashland Flying Octanes blue letters. I wish i would have bought it also. LOL
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk