Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: petropumps Wayne 60 Crank to Computer Piece?? - Tue Feb 12 2013 11:50 PM
Hi Guys,
I need the piece from the crank handle to the computer. Anybody have one laying around or in a parts pump? I'm helping a guy out with putting together his restored pump and we're missing this piece:
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Wayne 60 Crank to Computer Piece?? - Tue Feb 12 2013 11:56 PM
You're missing the little slotted connector that would be pinned to the end of the cranking shaft too. It should resemble the one thats attached to the computer.
I have a lot of those shafts but I don't know the length?If I remember right, its under 3 inches??
Posted By: petropumps Re: Wayne 60 Crank to Computer Piece?? - Wed Feb 13 2013 12:02 AM
Thanks Kevin, I do know more or less what I'm looking for...I just need one!! I'll measure it when I get home but I think you're right there at the 3" +/-
Posted By: petropumps Re: Wayne 60 Crank to Computer Piece?? - Wed Feb 13 2013 05:28 AM
Ok...Measurement from the end of the rank rod to the side of the computer is 2 1/8"....anyone??
Posted By: petropumps Re: Wayne 60 Crank to Computer Piece?? - Fri Feb 15 2013 01:38 AM
BTT...I know it's a small piece but I'm dead I'm the water until I find one...and I REALLY don't want to have to make it...any leads at all??
Posted By: tbuckles Re: Wayne 60 Crank to Computer Piece?? - Fri Feb 15 2013 02:23 AM
I will have one for you but I'm out on the road for a few more days. Drop me a pm with your address.
Tom
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Wayne 60 Crank to Computer Piece?? - Fri Feb 15 2013 01:44 PM
Tom will have to help you. I have a lot of them I could look thru but I'm in Florida for 10 wonderful days!
Posted By: petropumps Re: Wayne 60 Crank to Computer Piece?? - Fri Feb 15 2013 04:13 PM
Tom,

PM sent.

Thanks guys!
Posted By: Ed Steagall Re: Wayne 60 Crank to Computer Piece?? - Fri Feb 15 2013 05:12 PM
crazy FLORIDA? Really Kevin? Did you take The Warden down for Valentines Day.......with all the $$$ from the Auction? ENJOY!!
ED.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk