Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: JustJames Coal signs - Sun Mar 10 2019 01:40 PM
Looking to buy Anthracite Coal related signs. Porcelain or painted. Thanks
Posted By: 66phillips Re: Coal signs - Thu Mar 14 2019 01:45 PM
I have these. The Lehigh is small tin sign. All of these signs are in really nice condition and aren't cheap. If interested, I'll price them.

Attached picture 12x16blublaze.jpg
Attached picture championcoal.JPG
Attached picture eiamondbriq.JPG
Attached picture lehigh.jpg
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: Coal signs - Thu Mar 14 2019 04:31 PM
...I have these, available as a set...they're not cheap either...

Attached picture coal.jpg
Posted By: JustJames Re: Coal signs - Thu Mar 14 2019 10:39 PM
Thank you all that responded. I’m mainly looking for Anthracite (hard coal) signs from eastern PA. I did buy one from this OG post. And I’m still looking.
They are some great signs pictured, but I think other than the Lehigh tag, they are for bituminous (soft) coal.
Posted By: lineman4801 Re: Coal signs - Sun Mar 17 2019 11:08 PM
Coal sign

Attached picture 20171229_093051.jpg
Attached picture 20171229_112059.jpg
Posted By: rfkimba Re: Coal signs - Sat May 11 2019 10:03 AM
Hi 66phillips,
I am new to the forum although I have collected telephone signs and general advertising porcelain for about 3 years. I collect coal porcelain signs and notices your 3/14/19 posting showing your blue blaze coal and champion coal signs as available. What are their dimensions and asking prices? Do you have clear photos to share of their reverses? Has there been any touch ups or repairs? Can you date their manufacture era? You can also email me directly if you prefer at mannyfa3@gmail.com.
Thanks,
Bob
Posted By: 66phillips Re: Coal signs - Sat May 11 2019 04:47 PM
PM sent
Posted By: Brian Nicodemus Re: Coal signs - Thu Dec 23 2021 03:46 AM
Just wondered if you or anyone still had any coal signs for sale. Thanks!
Posted By: Stephenwarren30 Re: Coal signs - Fri Dec 31 2021 12:49 AM
Hey Mark…I have wanted to send you a PM many times in past but your box is filled up and i could send you a message. This is the first time I have seen you post so I thought I would write you. I had the same thing happen to me and I had to delete a bunch of my unimportant messages so that I could get messages. Anyway I thought I would pass that along. Hope you are doing well.
Your friend
Steve
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk