COCA-COLA CAR HOP PORCELAIN SIGN WITH CAR ON EBAY

Posted by: shaunhiggins

COCA-COLA CAR HOP PORCELAIN SIGN WITH CAR ON EBAY - Fri Jan 10 2014 01:41 PM

Happy New Year to all...Just wanted to share a picture of a NOS Coke double side porcelain car hop sign I currently have available on Ebay #191031625674. Sign is NOS and has a super cool convertible featured. I believe its the only porcelain sign Coke ever produced with a car. This one is dated 1942...I will sell off line so feel free to contact me if interested. shaunhiggins@comcast net Cheers!

Re: COCA-COLA CAR HOP PORCELAIN SIGN WITH CAR ON EBAY - Fri Jan 10 2014 06:35 PM

Many more pictures available on Ebay
Posted by: cormy

Re: COCA-COLA CAR HOP PORCELAIN SIGN WITH CAR ON EBAY - Fri Jan 10 2014 07:13 PM

wOw that is nice.....

Re: COCA-COLA CAR HOP PORCELAIN SIGN WITH CAR ON EBAY - Tue Jan 14 2014 05:46 PM

Sign retains the original hanging bracket with bottle logo!
Posted by: Bbburke

Re: COCA-COLA CAR HOP PORCELAIN SIGN WITH CAR ON EBAY - Tue Jan 14 2014 05:51 PM

Any special deals for Old Gassers?

Re: COCA-COLA CAR HOP PORCELAIN SIGN WITH CAR ON EBAY - Thu Jan 16 2014 09:35 AM

I paid a bunch for the sign but do have a little wiggle room....I've never seen this sign in NOS condition before and probably never will again. Feel free to call me at 774-218-3746 to discuss...Thanks Shaun