Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Oldgas Bill Henderson's restored pumps - Mon Sep 02 2002 01:18 PM
Bill Henderson's restored pumps
I wish more people would submit pictures! I love to look for different ideas.
Bill

------------------
Oldgas
Your host and moderator
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Bill Henderson's restored pumps - Mon Sep 02 2002 01:21 PM
More from Bill -

------------------
Oldgas
Your host and moderator
Posted By: BobbyLW Re: Bill Henderson's restored pumps - Tue Sep 03 2002 01:35 AM
Very,very nice.
Posted By: DuceCpe Re: Bill Henderson's restored pumps - Tue Sep 03 2002 03:58 AM
I really look foward to looking at all the great pumps,signs and gas items that get posted on this site. I know that with the growing membership in this hobby there must be lots more great examples of it out there. Let us all enjoy PLEASE post them. Thanks for this forum OLDGAS!!!! GREAT PUMPS BILL!!
Posted By: +Chris Holt Re: Bill Henderson's restored pumps - Tue Sep 03 2002 08:49 PM
Bill the pictures of your pumps are great I,ll try to post a couple of mine real soon. thanks CHRIS
Posted By: BobbyLW Re: Bill Henderson's restored pumps - Tue Sep 03 2002 10:35 PM
I really like the Phillips Unique.You dont see many people restoring pumps to that.
Posted By: Jarvis Re: Bill Henderson's restored pumps - Sat Sep 07 2002 12:29 PM
Bill, Great job on all your pumps. I love to see people restoring them and showing them off for guys like us to see. Thanks,
Posted By: Terry Flannery Re: Bill Henderson's restored pumps - Mon Sep 09 2002 11:47 PM
Great collection, beautiful work. Doesn't look like any room for improvment here.
Posted By: Seth Robbins Re: Bill Henderson's restored pumps - Tue Sep 10 2002 01:20 AM
Bill....glad to see you putting all the parts 'n stuff to good use.
Beautiful Work,
Seth/Vic's Place
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk