Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: RDS Double-sided non-neon pegasus - Tue May 12 2015 12:05 AM
Any idea on the value or rarity of this Pegasus? I think it's 36 to 42 inches long.

Thanks,
RDS

Attached picture othersideofPegasus.jpg
Attached picture pegasus.jpg
Attached picture pegasusMiddle.jpg
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Double-sided non-neon pegasus - Tue May 12 2015 02:12 AM
Sweet!!
Posted By: powerlube Re: Double-sided non-neon pegasus - Tue May 12 2015 03:19 AM
Looks painted? Or the porcelain is toasted! Either way it's rare and cool but hard to value without a little more detail.
Posted By: 2 Gallon Luke Re: Double-sided non-neon pegasus - Tue May 12 2015 09:41 AM
I agree with Scott that then porcelain is really rough. A lot of sun bleach..

Great sign tho!!!
Posted By: carolinaskies Re: Double-sided non-neon pegasus - Tue May 12 2015 11:31 AM
Definitely sunbleached porcelain, but workable.

Looks to be larger than your estimate by the pole & nearby globe

Plenty of players to get a double sided sign even in that condition. A left-face sold at Morphys in worse condition for 900. I'm sure there are guys salivating on their keyboards right now seeing both sides together for a changes.
Posted By: RDS Re: Double-sided non-neon pegasus - Tue May 12 2015 11:50 AM
Thanks guys, I will measure them and look for any kind of serial # tonight. Maybe a little wax
Posted By: BryceG Re: Double-sided non-neon pegasus - Tue May 12 2015 12:07 PM
i would think somewhere in the $2000-2500 range

put some furniture wax on that puppy and it will deepen the colors... the original gloss is gone forever, but you can still get the color back a little

cool sign! just please, for the love of god, dont split it up
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk