Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Mr.Wadhams Mobil Rolled Edge Pump Plates - Mon May 22 2017 10:32 PM
Here's some I have a hard time finding a value. Anyone want to throw out an opinion on values? The small one is 9-3/4" x 8-1/2".

Thanks,
Jim

Attached picture 5_22_17.jpg
Attached picture 5_22_17b.jpg
Posted By: DWSheffer Re: Mobil Rolled Edge Pump Plates - Thu May 25 2017 07:59 PM
Sorry I'm no help with the values Wadhams......I too would be interested in hearing thoughts on the values of these, especially the smaller Regular plate. I purchased one locally a while back in an antique mall, and although mine is a bit rougher, I thought I bought it cheap. They certainly do not come up for sale. In fact, I had no sale history knowledge when I bought mine, as I'd never seen any sell publicly, so I just bought it as I hadn't had any other opportunities to do so.
Darin
Posted By: Mr.Wadhams Re: Mobil Rolled Edge Pump Plates - Thu May 25 2017 09:22 PM
I don't follow auctions that close anymore and thought maybe someone has seen were they have sold (especially the small one)....I searched, but after an hour or two coming up empty....I gave up!

Jim
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Mobil Rolled Edge Pump Plates - Sun May 28 2017 12:16 AM
Not too up on smaller ones, but I have seen a lot of them with the Pegasus on them selling on ebay in the past. It used to be that the better quality ones brought about $100 but that was a few years back. I have seen some sell recently and they brought in the $75 range. Its not an item that will increase in value a whole lot over a couple years, so I would venture a guess that nice ones are still about $100 or a little more. As for the rest of them, I have no idea?
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk