Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: skinfxr Quaker state poster - Sun Dec 03 2017 10:28 PM
Wondering if anyone has information on this poster? Any ideas on value? Guy has it for sell for $200. I'm thinking that's a little high but can't find anything comparable. It has some creases but no tears

Attached picture IMG_2121.JPG
Posted By: Steven C. Re: Quaker state poster - Sun Dec 03 2017 11:15 PM
Do you like it? Would you like it in your collection? Make him an offer.
The car dates it of course to what? Mid/late 50's? So it's got some age to it.
$200 sounds a little tall to me, but hey, if you like it and don't mind a giant daisy in your collection room, make him an offer. Offer him $100. See what he says. It's kinda cool. Descent graphics. You can't only buy when there's money on the backside to be made. Sometimes you just buy cuz you like it. But of course, only at what it's worth to you.
Posted By: skinfxr Re: Quaker state poster - Mon Dec 04 2017 12:29 AM
Thank you Steve. I will offer less. Just wanting to see what other collectors thought about the poster and make sure I wasn't out of line. Certainly not fun to pay $200 for a $50 poster. Thanks--Russell. And I won't mind the giant daisy
Posted By: Steven C. Re: Quaker state poster - Mon Dec 04 2017 12:51 AM
And it might be a $50 poster. I really don't know. My point is sort of a 'what's it worth to you' kind of thing. It's pretty cool. I wouldn't pay $200 for it. But I would pay $75. But that's me.
I hope you get it for a price that makes you feel happy with it. It's pretty cool! I'm sure you'll enjoy it!!
Posted By: gasgeezer Re: Quaker state poster - Mon Dec 04 2017 01:25 AM
Jut look what the paper posters sold for at yesterdays Morphy sale and it should give you an idea. looks 2 be in line to me.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk