Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: atog254 East Coast Swap Meet / Shows ??? - Wed Feb 11 2004 10:12 PM
New to the game and looking for a Swap Meet or Show in my area. Delaware !!

Any in MD / PA / NJ / VA or even DE ???

Tks for information

------------------
S. Carter
Cntrl DE
atog254@comcast.net
Posted By: JEFFSAUTOMOBILIA Re: East Coast Swap Meet / Shows ??? - Wed Feb 11 2004 11:14 PM
Here is an invitation to venture into Michigan and Ohio. Great show in Brighton Michigan in May and the Check the oil show in Columbus Ohio in mid-June. Click on events on this great web site for more details. The weather in Ohio may be rotten in the winter but its a great place to live in the spring when its time for all the gas shows.
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: East Coast Swap Meet / Shows ??? - Thu Feb 12 2004 12:40 AM
There's a show in Wayne NJ at the end of March Called Metro Petro....definately worth the trip esp. if the weathers nice since vendors are outside of the generally indoors show. For more information Click on the EVENTS link on the Oldgas.com opening page.

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGES
Posted By: Scott Shipers Re: East Coast Swap Meet / Shows ??? - Thu Feb 12 2004 01:15 AM
Jeff, I went to Columbus show for the first time last year and had an excellent time. I will be back this year for sure.

Scott (quartcans)
Posted By: JEFFSAUTOMOBILIA Re: East Coast Swap Meet / Shows ??? - Thu Feb 12 2004 10:23 AM
Scott, lets try to meet up, I'll be there on Friday. Lets here a roll call from other members who are planning on attending.
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: East Coast Swap Meet / Shows ??? - Thu Feb 12 2004 11:17 AM
Mason Dixon Gas is holding their annual swap meet at the Frederick County Fairgrounds, in the city of Frederick, Maryland. It will be on March 13 and starts at the break of dawn. I am serious when I say this. Since you are new to the hobby.....get there early with a flashlight. Most of these one day shows are over by 2 P.M. We will be set up there and would love to meet you. Regards. Paul....Severn Gas Pumps
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: East Coast Swap Meet / Shows ??? - Thu Feb 12 2004 11:21 AM
Severn Gas Pumps always sets up at the Columbus show. We are in the rear of the hotel spaces 214-221. Stop by and say Hi. Paul
Posted By: atog254 Re: East Coast Swap Meet / Shows ??? - Thu Feb 12 2004 12:31 PM
Paul

Please e-mail directions to your shop as I will be passing thru there next Friday on my way to visit my son at WVU.

Must be only 1 hour away, planning on going up 97.

------------------
S. Carter
Cntrl DE
atog254@comcast.net
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk