Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Oldgas Oldgas.com Calendar - Print Yourself - Tue Oct 07 2003 11:36 AM
I'm working on a calendar that Oldgas.com users can print themselves. Try this on your printer and let me know how it works on your setup. Using photo paper with your color printer set on "best quality" may give best results, but that's not necessary. I plan on changing the image once a month.

Try printing this page: http://www.oldgas.com/info/calendar.php

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Posted By: Lee Shumate Re: Oldgas.com Calendar - Print Yourself - Tue Oct 07 2003 02:33 PM
Jim, Work great for me!!! I printed on regular paper so I could put notes on it.
Great calendar and picture,thanks Jim you
done good.
Lee

------------------
Posted By: texacollector Re: Oldgas.com Calendar - Print Yourself - Tue Oct 07 2003 07:54 PM
Good job. How about including event dates already on the calendar?
Posted By: danceswithpumps Re: Oldgas.com Calendar - Print Yourself - Wed Oct 08 2003 04:02 PM
Gr8 idea, Jim!
Thanks a bunch!
Rod
in Nebraska

------------------
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Oldgas.com Calendar - Print Yourself - Thu Oct 09 2003 01:54 AM
Good idea about the event dates. I tried inserting the events on the dates and it's really tedious. I don't think I could stay with that without going goofy. I think I'll put in a link to our Events page on the calendar page so users can write in the reminders they want after they print it.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Posted By: pumpman2 Re: Oldgas.com Calendar - Print Yourself - Thu Oct 09 2003 02:04 AM
Nice calendar. I really like. Great idea.
Thanks Jim.
---JERRY

------------------
Posted By: Dwaine Buck Re: Oldgas.com Calendar - Print Yourself - Thu Oct 09 2003 03:15 AM
How about if I send you some calender backs so we havw a choice of different things. for a picture , would that be OK ??

I've scanned the smaller back page from some calenders I picked up. there two different ones, from a distributor in Tracy ,Ca. 1938 .
If you want them I'll send them anyway you want , if you don't, I don't care.

[This message has been edited by Dwaine Buck (edited 10-09-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Dwaine Buck (edited 10-09-2003).]
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Oldgas.com Calendar - Print Yourself - Thu Oct 09 2003 11:29 AM
Dwaine, if you mean pictures from old advertising calendars, I have to be careful about copyright issues. We actually have lots of images already submitted by members that could be used. I was hoping that enthusiasts would be prompted to submit pictures just for the calendar once they see it in use.

I am thinking about having a choice of different images, but I'll have to work on the code to do that.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk