Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Signal Gas & Oil Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Mon Mar 07 2005 03:44 PM
Last chance to get involved. Is anyone from this site going????? Get directions set up a space. It's only $25 and you could share a space and bring your own table. Weather forecast is super.
The Escalon Gas Bash will be March 11 & 12, 2005. The address is 20087 Ellis Rd. Escalon, Ca. 95320.Contact Jack @ 209-838-0755 or gasbash@fire2wire.com. Thanks for the interest, Tammy.

------------------
Ted & Pam Roach
Lodi CA.
pca-west.org
vintage-logos
Posted By: Signal Gas & Oil Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Mon Mar 07 2005 05:30 PM
Guess I'll reply to myself as nobody likes me. Ha Ha From the a.m. post non-petro.

GasPump Rob, Dick Bennett and I, along with some of the Nothern Cal boys are heading to the Escalon Gas Bash the end of this week.

Who from Northern Cal???Thanks Curt. Ted

------------------
Ted & Pam Roach
Lodi CA.
pca-west.org
vintage-logos
Posted By: vintage-motorworks Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Mon Mar 07 2005 05:34 PM
Hey ted,

I'll be headed up there hope to meet you and some of the other northern cal guys

dave
Posted By: oltoydoc@vintagegas.com Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Mon Mar 07 2005 06:16 PM
Ted, sorry nobody like ya ! LOL. I won't be able to make it this year, but I had a ball there last year. Scored a great clockface pump, met some oldgas guys that I hadn't met before. I know that Dave Bowman will be there, and I think Larry Ivy is going too. You should have a great turn out.
I'll be thinking of you all.

------------------
Don "oltoydoc" Sherwood
Vintage Gas
Posted By: ss454elcamino5 Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Mon Mar 07 2005 07:44 PM
Doc, sorry too that your not making the trip. Looks like it will be in the hi 70's to low 80's this weekend for another great time in Escalon, CA.
Posted By: LarryIvy Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Mon Mar 07 2005 08:12 PM
I'll be in Modesto Thursday at the Fairfield Inn in Salida ???? Glad the weather will be nice.
Larry
PremoPetrol
Posted By: Signal Gas & Oil Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Mon Mar 07 2005 09:38 PM
Just got word Larry Hill from Santa Rosa area will be coming and have some rare quality Signal items to sell. He doesn't post on this site but you Signal guys know who he is. I get first pick Ha Ha.
Dave good to have you coming up. I understand Mike Micelson and Dennis Griffin will make it up also. Sorry to hear you can't make it Don but I'll buy a clockface pump in your honor. Good too see you out here again Elden. Larry Ivy I remember you. You have the killer gas pumps for sale. Bringing any to sell??? Ted

------------------
Ted & Pam Roach
Lodi CA.
pca-west.org
vintage-logos
Posted By: tjhvintage Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Tue Mar 08 2005 12:03 AM
Hi Ted! I can't make it to Escalon,but I like you.(but I do like Pam better.)Tim

------------------
Posted By: djhubba Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Tue Mar 08 2005 12:33 AM
I cant go but I will go as far as saying I LOVE YOU BOTH PAM AND TED.

------------------
Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK and humble moderator
Posted By: Tom Stover Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Tue Mar 08 2005 12:41 AM
Ted, I like Pam & Ethyl.....I'm kinda on the fence about you! Have a good time & work on Dick Bennett about Fred's!!!
Posted By: LarryIvy Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Tue Mar 08 2005 01:44 AM
Ted,
Bringing a Richfield Aviation to sell or trade for pumps. Will take trades up to full value and will take installments and provide local pickup. 5% off to PCA members and 5% of cash value donated to PCA West.
Looking forward to seeing all of you.
Larry
PremoPetrol
Posted By: Signal Gas & Oil Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Tue Mar 08 2005 02:16 PM
Glad to hear your bringing the Richfield Aviation Larry. Okay Hubba your all right. Tom and Tim I see where I stand but I have to agree with ya. Ha Ha. Ted

------------------
Ted & Pam Roach
Lodi CA.
pca-west.org
vintage-logos
Posted By: Signal Gas & Oil Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Tue Mar 08 2005 04:44 PM
Just talked to Tammy Swisegood the better half of the gas bash host and it looks like we will have some new vendors from all over. A Christy Brodie is comung from Ill. as well as Manny from Paris, France and a vendor from New Zealand. The local car clubs and Good Guys have been involved also. So looking good. Just wanted to update anyone that had second thoughts about being a couch potato rather than get out there. Ted

------------------
Ted & Pam Roach
Lodi CA.
pca-west.org
vintage-logos
Posted By: big cheese Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Tue Mar 08 2005 05:07 PM
SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT SHOW, HOPE TO SEE A REPORT ON IT. CHEESE
Posted By: the poor mans museum Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Tue Mar 08 2005 11:29 PM
Here's what I look like in case you guys see me walking around in a daze.

Well, except for the six pack abs and the cut features.

What I'm trying to say is that I will probably be wearing jeans and a shirt (buttoned up).
Posted By: Signal Gas & Oil Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Wed Mar 09 2005 02:10 AM
Hey Curt is Jeenifer coming as your wife or just a friend now? Or no Jennifer at all???Or is Dick going to wear a face mask???Ted

------------------
Ted & Pam Roach
Lodi CA.
pca-west.org
vintage-logos
Posted By: the poor mans museum Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Wed Mar 09 2005 01:40 PM
Jennifer and I have reached an amicable agreement regarding our separation and we would appreciate it if the media and the fans would respect our privacy during this difficult time.

Otherwise I'll be trolling for babes at the gas bash which we all know is a haven for hot chicks!
Posted By: Scott Shipers Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Wed Mar 09 2005 01:59 PM
Curt, that is so funny.LMAO.

------------------
Scott Shipers
WANTED: Imperial Refineries Items
Kansas City, Missouri 64151
Posted By: Signal Gas & Oil Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Wed Mar 09 2005 03:49 PM
Just got word Dave Doolittle from Butte valley will be coming and Frank Jones from Visalia will be there. They always have large trailers full of gas stuff.
Curt you told me guys from Solvang only troll for women at family reunions??? What's up?? Ted

------------------
Ted & Pam Roach
Lodi CA.
pca-west.org
vintage-logos
Posted By: the poor mans museum Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Wed Mar 09 2005 06:01 PM
No Ted, that's only the rednecks from the big valley. We cruise the surfer chicks over here on the coast.

"Beach baby, beach baby give me your hand from July til the end of September..."
Posted By: Signal Gas & Oil Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Fri Mar 11 2005 01:33 AM
Unreal the amount of vendor response to this gas bash. All the hard work of Dwaine Buck and the PCA-west has really paid off. The field reps have been putting advertisements in all the right places. Car clubs , craigslist.org , and every free online local board all over. Jack has it advetised in the local big three papers so we will see how it goes. Will report back when the show is over. Got to get to bed early as we start setting up at sunrise. Have a good weekend all you gas geeks. All for now from the happy left side. Ted

------------------
Ted & Pam Roach
Lodi CA.
pca-west.org
vintage-logos
Posted By: Signal Gas & Oil Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Fri Mar 11 2005 03:03 AM
To excited to sleep

------------------
Ted & Pam Roach
Lodi CA.
pca-west.org
vintage-logos
Posted By: 41Again Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Fri Mar 11 2005 03:52 AM
TED: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO COME DOWN HERE AND TAKE ALL THESE NOS, FULL, PERFECT CANS OF OIL AND GREASE OFF MY HANDS? GUESS I'LL JUST PUT THE APPROPRIATE LUBRICANT IN MY NEW LAWNMOWER AND CRUSH THE REST. GARY
Posted By: Signal Gas & Oil Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Fri Mar 11 2005 04:22 AM
Gary, Glad to hear from you. I am bringing some rare marble signs to Escalon. Are you coming? If so I'll bring some rare red wine. Where the heck is Randy? Us west coast guys got to stick together. We do have the most fun. I'll be down soon before you crush those Mohawk and Hancock cans. Thanks for that last Seaside can (pictured below) it was killer. Ted

------------------
Ted & Pam Roach
Lodi CA.
pca-west.org
vintage-logos
Posted By: refrigman Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Fri Mar 11 2005 04:32 PM
Did you take any pics at the bash? We all want to see them.
Posted By: the poor mans museum Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Sat Mar 12 2005 01:52 AM
The bash was today and tomorrow. Gotta give us time to take the pics and download them. I'll get mine posted tomorrow.
Posted By: ss454elcamino5 Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Sat Mar 12 2005 01:16 PM
It was a great day yesterday at the Escalon bash, it was around 82* with a good showing of vendors for only it's 2nd year. One car club come through & stayed a while & had lot's of lookers with more expected today.
Posted By: Signal Gas & Oil Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Mon Mar 14 2005 01:46 PM
Hey rifrigman buddy. Glad to see you finally posted. Good to see you there. No pics from me as my camera just wouldn't work. Poorman took a few but you got to see it yourself Sat. You owe me some beer you leach. Just kidding. Man we had fun.Did you see that rare west coast Tiger quart I got it cheap. Sure were a lot of quarts for sale down our isle. Ted

------------------
Ted & Pam Roach
Lodi CA.
pca-west.org
vintage-logos
Posted By: refrigman Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Tue Mar 15 2005 01:17 PM
I sure am glad that you guys told me that the bash was on saturday too. Otherwise I would not have been able to go down there and meet Ted and Pam. Ted, you sure are on lucky dog, that wife of yours is one of the nicest people I have met in a long time.

refrigman
Posted By: Pablo Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Thu Mar 17 2005 03:22 AM
Hey Guys,

What happened to the pics from the Escalon show????
Posted By: Signal Gas & Oil Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Thu Mar 17 2005 03:07 PM
My camera just didn't work right but under showcase and stories poorman posted some pics. Sorry you could not come but happy for all the signs I got because you didn't. Ha Ha Ted

------------------
Ted & Pam Roach
Lodi CA.
pca-west.org
vintage-logos
Posted By: pollyman Re: Escalon Gas Bash March 11 & 12 - Thu Mar 17 2005 07:05 PM
Scot, you're too funny.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk