Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: phoenix FREE GIFTS!!!!!! - Sat May 15 2004 05:02 PM
That's what you missed at Michigan Gas, along with, Good Food, Good buys,lot of nice stuff to look at,nice weather (at least until mid-afternoon) & alot of oldgassers to meet & visit with. I introduced myself to Terry (Big Cheese) & told him I'd seen some of his restoration work & liked it, when I told him who I was on oldgas he said every one that mentions oldgas at the show gets a free gift. There was a nice selection of globes from repops to entry level to very nice upper level. Same with the pumps from very nice restored to solid rebuilders. I'll be sending my pics to Lastgas so he can post them if he would (Please Bob)(Thank You).
Cheese thank's for the gift it will come in handy. For those who don't know what the gift was maybe Cheese will have it again at the fall show or ask some one who was there & got one
Phoenix

------------------
Posted By: +Chris Holt Re: FREE GIFTS!!!!!! - Sun May 16 2004 01:35 PM
Phoenix,Cheeseman did the same thing last year too, This year it was my sons first show when I introduced him to Cheese and Just Bill The Cheeseman handed my son a free gift, he thought that was really cool for Cheese to do that, Its to bad I couldn't make it Friday I would have like to have met you and hooked up with Jeff and Ohio Oil, theres always the Fall show.
Posted By: big cheese Re: FREE GIFTS!!!!!! - Sun May 16 2004 10:32 PM
hey guys i just want to say it was a gift to me just seeing you guys and gals at the show, chris you have got your self a fine yong man there, and i no you are very very proud of him. it was a honor meeting him along with the other oldgaser. haha . thanks for all the support. your friend always cheese

[This message has been edited by big cheese (edited 05-16-2004).]
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk