Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE N.E.GAS BASH'S VISUAL IMAGES (GHENT) - Sun Feb 08 2004 05:05 PM
ALTHOUGH NO GAS PUMPS WERE AT THE SHOW, THERE STILL WAS ENOUGH EYE CANDY AND GOODIES TO BE SEEN AND HAD... HERE ARE SEVERAL IMAGES I SHOT WHILE FLOATING AROUND - WHEELIN' AND DEALIN', & SHOOTIN' THE BREEZE!
OUR OWN kmann EVEN CAUGHT UP WITH ME JUST BEFORE I LOADED UP &
SPLIT. I BOUGHT OVER 60 QT. CANS AND A GENERIC RACK @ QUITE THE BARGAIN! NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT, BUT INTERESTING JUST THE SAME! IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: N.E.GAS BASH'S VISUAL IMAGES (GHENT) - Sun Feb 08 2004 05:09 PM

Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: N.E.GAS BASH'S VISUAL IMAGES (GHENT) - Sun Feb 08 2004 05:12 PM

Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: N.E.GAS BASH'S VISUAL IMAGES (GHENT) - Sun Feb 08 2004 05:15 PM

Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: N.E.GAS BASH'S VISUAL IMAGES (GHENT) - Sun Feb 08 2004 05:19 PM

THAT COVERS THE SHOW PRETTY MUCH AND FOR YOU GUYS/GALS WANTING SOME GAS PUMP VISUALS, WE TOOK A DRIVE UP TO DWIGHT'S PLACE AND LOOKED AROUND AT HIS
NEAT STUFF:
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: N.E.GAS BASH'S VISUAL IMAGES (GHENT) - Sun Feb 08 2004 05:22 PM

Posted By: Scott Shipers Re: N.E.GAS BASH'S VISUAL IMAGES (GHENT) - Sun Feb 08 2004 06:13 PM
Excellent job DOC......Thanks for sharing because it almost makes us feel we were their except for the not getting to buy anything part. Great photos and sounds like you got some cans. About how many vendors were set up at the show? Super job 2 thumbs up..........

Scott in Kansas City
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: N.E.GAS BASH'S VISUAL IMAGES (GHENT) - Sun Feb 08 2004 06:28 PM
SCOTT - IT'S DIFFICULT TO SAY HOW MANY SELLERS WERE THERE ONLY BECAUSE OF KNOWING WHERE ONE
SELLERS AREA STARTS AND STOPS.
IF I HAD TO GUESS I WOULD SAY AS MANY AS 20 VENDORS WERE SPREAD AROUND THIS SMALL VFW HALL. THE WEATHER WAS ALSO FUNKY, SO NOBODY VENDING OUTSIDE. WON'T BE ABLE TO LOOK THROUGH MY MANY
GENERIC QUARTS UNTIL THE WEATHER HERE TEMPS-UP A BIT - MAYBE TOMORROW?????

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGES
Posted By: djhubba Re: N.E.GAS BASH'S VISUAL IMAGES (GHENT) - Sun Feb 08 2004 09:56 PM
Hey Doc Tag..thanks fo rtaking the time to take pics and give a report..Thats awesome. great stuff. I hope you gave ol Chuck a hug for me. I am just guessing but I bet the vendor with the sign that said looking for old speed parts was our friend Don Raleigh..I bet ..I bet. thanks again for the peek.

------------------
Hubba the GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Shoreline WA
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: N.E.GAS BASH'S VISUAL IMAGES (GHENT) - Sun Feb 08 2004 11:14 PM
Yeah, Hubba That's who it was Don Raleigh. I bought a Sh-Load of cans from him...he was Wheelin' & Dealin'! In the Pic w/the Shell And Mobiloil signs you can just about see the edge of the oil rack/cart
I bought from him on the left. The balance of cans (about 50) were in the big box on the floor at the right. I also bought a 1QT outboard Richfield can from Don, and a 5-Gallon Richfield can from another dealer. Now what's this about my pegasus pinback? LOL!!!!
Posted By: djhubba Re: N.E.GAS BASH'S VISUAL IMAGES (GHENT) - Sun Feb 08 2004 11:39 PM
I knew it. Good eye eh? no worries if your pins a keeper Buddy..but ya never know unless ya ask.

------------------
Hubba the GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Shoreline WA
Posted By: pumpman2 Re: N.E.GAS BASH'S VISUAL IMAGES (GHENT) - Mon Feb 09 2004 03:07 AM
Thanks Doc for sharing.

------------------
JERRY
Posted By: Lastgas15 Re: N.E.GAS BASH'S VISUAL IMAGES (GHENT) - Mon Feb 09 2004 04:13 AM
Thanks for the report. I'm ready for a gas show! How many days till Peotone?
Posted By: kmann Re: N.E.GAS BASH'S VISUAL IMAGES (GHENT) - Mon Feb 09 2004 01:16 PM
i need a shave... HA.... sue and i thank ya' doc.....
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: N.E.GAS BASH'S VISUAL IMAGES (GHENT) - Mon Feb 09 2004 08:00 PM
HERE'S MY QUART CAN TAKE FROM GHENT AND THE GENERIC RACK. THERE ARE 72 CANS TOTAL, AND 3 WERE TOSSED (TOO DIRTY AND STAINED....COMPOSITES). BESIDES THE 15 RUGBY CP'S, THERE WERE 11 OILZUM CP'S (9 NICE), SEVERAL VAR QUAKER STATES (SOME METAL), VALVOLINE CP'S, CORCO CP'S, TEXACOS (ONE PLASTIC QT CAN), ESSO METAL....BUT ROUGH, AMOCO, EXXON, SHELL, ZERONE, PRESTONE, A BOOSTER METAL QT....AND A FEW MISC OTHERS: $55 TOTAL

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGES
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk