Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Oldgas The "A" cans are now in the Vintage Oil Can Album - Fri Oct 24 2003 02:27 AM
The letter A oil cans that all of you posted for the Oil Can of the Month are now in the Vintage Oil Can Album . In the album, click on a thumbnail image to get a pop-up larger image of that can.

Thanks to all who are contributing to this resource, especially Scott, Bob and Hubba.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Posted By: djhubba Re: The "A" cans are now in the Vintage Oil Can Album - Fri Oct 24 2003 03:35 AM
Cool Jim. We get that album full before ya know it.
-------------------------------
Hubba
Great job Jim... Thanks for all that you do to help with this hobby.

Scott in Kansas City
Posted By: 41150 Re: The "A" cans are now in the Vintage Oil Can Album - Fri Oct 24 2003 04:41 PM
This is great. The last quart guy to check in. Ted
I just took the tour GREAT! Thanks guys its appreciated.Rex

------------------
Jim, pics look great. I think I have a few more "A"s if you want them. lmk,Bill

------------------
64 Chevy Pick up,65 Sportvan custom, 66 Nova wagon, and collector of motor oil cans. Bill
Posted By: Oldgas Re: The "A" cans are now in the Vintage Oil Can Album - Mon Oct 27 2003 03:06 AM
Hi Bill,
Yes, the album is always open to more can pictures. Just because we're past the "A" month, it's not done. I'd prefer the can part of the image is 400 pixels or more in height. But I'm not going to be picky. I'll be happy to get any additional oil can images. If you can, attach the images to email:
shoptalk@oldgas.com

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Posted By: Oldgas Re: The "A" cans are now in the Vintage Oil Can Album - Tue Dec 16 2003 04:19 AM
The Cs have joined the As and Bs in the Vintage Oil Can Image Album. Browse to your heart's content.

http://www.oldgas.com/oilcans/

Keep submitting those cans. We're taking Ds right now on the Showcase forum of Shop Talk. But if you have any A, B or Cs that we don't already have, send them in attached to email. shoptalk@oldgas.com

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Great work Jim. All of your work is greatly appreciated. Thanks Scott in KC (quartcans)
Posted By: djhubba Re: The "A" cans are now in the Vintage Oil Can Album - Tue Dec 16 2003 03:16 PM
Look great Jim...Thanks

------------------
Hubba the GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Shoreline WA
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk