Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: marbles_signs MELE KALEKEMAKA - Sun May 23 2004 10:12 PM
I AM SO THERE CANT WAIT FOR JUNE!!!!
Posted By: 41Again Re: MELE KALEKEMAKA - Mon May 24 2004 01:59 PM
randy: maybe you should translate the hawaiian phrase for all those east coasters who spend their time in the bahamas.
Posted By: Dwaine Buck Re: MELE KALEKEMAKA - Mon May 24 2004 08:10 PM
Silver Bullet Buffet, is that what that means??? fat boys love to eat and silver bullets. ha ha ha .

------------------
Dwaine
www.vintage-logos.com
Posted By: djhubba Re: MELE KALEKEMAKA - Mon May 24 2004 08:43 PM
Got that right Dwainey

------------------
Hubba the GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Shoreline WA
Posted By: Tom Stover Re: MELE KALEKEMAKA - Mon May 24 2004 10:51 PM
10 days boys & girls!!! Hubba, did you get to Archie McPhee's yet? Don't forget the rubber chicken!!!
Posted By: 41Again Re: MELE KALEKEMAKA - Tue May 25 2004 09:20 PM
10 days tom....how many silver bullets do i have to buy you to turn loose of what i want???gary
Posted By: Tom Stover Re: MELE KALEKEMAKA - Wed May 26 2004 11:24 PM
Gary, not sure they've brewed enough yet! We'll talk at Fred's. You getting there Thurs. or Fri.? P.S. Bring photo's of your "marble signs" (if you have any available) See you there!
Posted By: 41Again Re: MELE KALEKEMAKA - Wed May 26 2004 11:29 PM
tom: thursday. have to hit two wineries on the way and will be there about 3 p.m. thursday. check out the action, drink some wine, you know the drill. bring your sign and i'll fix it. send me a picture this afternoon.... bringing the king of marble signs with me. he is a new member on old gas and drives several multi-color vehicles. see you there. gary
Posted By: marbles_signs Re: MELE KALEKEMAKA - Thu May 27 2004 09:42 PM
IS THIS AN AARP MEETING OR A GAS SHOW HA HA
FINISHED PUTTING OVER LOAD SPRINGS ON THE PUMP HAULER TODAY 7 DAYS TO GO...SOMEONE TELL ME FREDS IS BIGGER THAN ROYS...I HOPE I HOPE
Posted By: 41Again Re: MELE KALEKEMAKA - Thu May 27 2004 11:48 PM
randy: maybe not bigger than fred's but in some ways better. santa rosa is in the wine country...what could be better than that? people at this show don't care how many colors are on your vehicles.
Posted By: marbles_signs Re: MELE KALEKEMAKA - Fri May 28 2004 02:27 AM
GAR, JUST MAKE SURE YOU BRING THE AARP DISCOUNT CARD FOR THE ROOM! SAVE THE MONEY FOR THE VINO. 41 FORDS RULE!!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk