Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: tbuckles Peotone Show - Sat Dec 14 2019 08:47 PM
I just received a letter that the Peotone Chicagoland Petroleum and Advertising Show has been sold to Aaron Hop and Andy Hussar. I want to thank Tim and Kevin for hosting a top notch show all these years, it was the most well run shows I have consistently attended. Since Tim and Kevin felt it was time to pass it on they could not have found better people to turn it over to. Aaron and Andy have honed their skills hosting the CTO Show and I know this show will continue to be one of the best.

Tom.
Posted By: Done4 Re: Peotone Show - Sat Dec 14 2019 10:19 PM
I was a little surprised when I got my letter but realizing it’s been 17 years and a lot, a lot of work I totally understand. You guys and gals have keep this one of the best swap meets going after Wayne (RIP) and Earl started it. They have passed it on two great care givers that will keep the standards going. Couldn’t be happier for both parties.
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Peotone Show - Mon Dec 16 2019 01:45 PM
I have always enjoyed that show. Thanks to everybody past and present for their efforts!
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Peotone Show - Mon Dec 16 2019 04:36 PM
Sad to see this,and also happy to hear. smile
Posted By: olddutchgas Re: Peotone Show - Fri Dec 20 2019 01:15 PM
Andy and I are excited for the opportunity to be the hosts of Peotone moving forward. As was mentioned in the other posts, Tim and Kevin and their families have done an awesome job and we wish them the best in retirement!

Dealer set up day will be Saturday, March 7, 2020 and the show will be open to the General Public on Sunday morning, March 8. No auction is scheduled at this time for Friday.

Aaron Hop
Posted By: Wes Maxwell Re: Peotone Show - Fri Dec 20 2019 02:01 PM
Always a good show! I am sure it will continue to be in the future.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk