Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: SodaJim Dixie Gas off the Calendar as well...? - Sun Mar 15 2020 12:24 AM
Amazing how many events far and wide are being canceled ! ! !
Has anybody spoke with Chip regarding the Dixie Gas show in 4 weeks...? Hopefully, the show will go on...
Posted By: marky Re: Dixie Gas off the Calendar as well...? - Sun Mar 15 2020 11:17 PM
asked chip at the set up mason dixon before they shut it down he does not know yet.
Posted By: SodaJim Re: Dixie Gas off the Calendar as well...? - Mon Mar 16 2020 07:47 PM
With states shutting everything down, I'll assume my drive north is no more... Still hopeful til the end
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: Dixie Gas off the Calendar as well...? - Tue Mar 17 2020 12:03 PM
We all miss these events. Until the issue is at rest. I think that exposing folks to a possible carrier....at a show...then taking it back home to loved ones, is completely unforgivable. Time to stand for something. We are ALL in this together. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Posted By: Blair Underwood Re: Dixie Gas off the Calendar as well...? - Tue Mar 17 2020 01:58 PM
As per The Dixie Gas Show Facebook Page, as of yesterday, and I quote " Still 100% on at this time"! Stay tuned for any updates on this page. This was yesterday.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk